-
Posts
4,140 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by NDNWarrior
-
1. Dayton 2. PN-G 3. Lumberton 4. Nederland 5. Vidor 6. Central 7. Ozen 8. LCM This order IF Dayton stays in this district. If they don't, then each will just move up one spot.
-
I didn't really start posting until this year, and man, talk about working on the ol blood pressure! lol.....seriously, Dayton is the real thing and if you leave our district, you have DEFINITELY left an imprint. I have to say, that the Bronco stadium is the best I've seen in a long while for a high school stadium, with excellent lighting. The Reservation, will still be the same, only with a brand new stadium .....I can't wait. The HONOR, PRIDE, and TRADITION that the PNG Indians have doesn't come down to architectural structure, but yet, what thrives in the hearts of PNG fans and players. If you have never been to a PNG game, you definitely need to go to one.....like someone said, Cherokee just has a way of "hangin" around in your mind for a few days after playing PNG. I can't imagine a game where there are less than a 100 fans for the opposing team. It surprises me that the Houston area doesn't have that much fan support with all the people there. If Dayton leaves our district, just keep on keeping on. Hey, PNG may meet you in the playoffs...I know you will be there! This has been a great year for posting, but its not over yet....we still have Dayton in the playoffs and ALL of Southeast Texas is behind you ! Go Broncos !
-
Will definitely try and make the game! I'll be wearing PNG purple, should blend in pretty well (hehe). ;D Seriously, Dayton should take 'em and yes, would be nice to have the State trophy back in Southeast Texas! Go Broncos !
-
Just have to say that this is one Indian that is proud of EVERYTHING that the Lumberton Raiders represented this year! WOW! When ya'll played us at The Reservation this year, it was a different team with different fans! You guys have excelled this year and I know you will be back next year, coming on just as strong. The community pride, spirit and ALL the things ya'll did this year to support your team was awesome! Don't let this spirit die, keep it up! The 2008 season is just around the corner and I know the L-Train will be back. To all the Lumberton posters.....it's been a ride on this forum......man, there was some smack being talked....and I honestly have NEVER seen so many threads for one team in all my life! It's all good.....you were supporting your team just like everyone else supports theirs. Keep your heads up guys....you proved yourselves this year.....no one, but NO ONE can take that away from you! Go Raiders!
-
Ditto! ;D ;D ;D
-
L-TRAIN??? i have a question for lumberton
NDNWarrior replied to bhawk's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I have to say, the Lumberton fans DEFINITELY have it going on !!!!! Keep it up, you deserve to enjoy the ride!!!! Go Raiders!!!! -
Go Mustangs! WOS 24 La Vega 17
-
So what if there are a 100 Raider threads.....! Raider fans have a lot to be proud of and the community has definitely come together to support their team! The Raiders are on fire right now....keep it up ! Enjoy the ride ! Thats what high school football is all about! Go Raiders!!!!!!
-
GOOD LUCK TO ALL SETX TEAMS TONIGHT
NDNWarrior replied to grizzly62's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Good Luck to All Southeast Texas teams ! PNG is supporting you ! -
Lumberton vs. Waller, but, would love to see WOS vs. La Vega! Just not sure yet......hmmmm...decisions, decisions !
-
Lumberton Vs Miami Dolphins
NDNWarrior replied to Augustus Mcray's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Oh no! That "secret" meeting thing again ! : -
PNG is backing WOS as well! Go get 'em, Mustangs!!!!
-
District Releases Information about Friday 11/30/07
NDNWarrior replied to sadeckard's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I'm glad Lumberton and it's citizens are having a good time! Enjoy it, it's well deserved! This is one Indian fan that will pulling for the Raiders the rest of the year! Go Raiders! -
will this be the end for wo-s/Most Say La Vega Wins!
NDNWarrior replied to skipper's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Gonna be a tough one, but think WOS will come away with the "W". Go Stangs! -
I feel our district is definitely getting better.....lots of talent, better coaching, etc.
-
bright spots for the 2008 PNG indians.
NDNWarrior replied to indian28's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
You are right....the INDIANS will be back and celebrating that new stadium...I can't wait! -
Lumberton (11-1) vs. Waller(9-3)/WALLER ADVANCES
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Raiders take this one! Lumberton 28 Waller 21 -
I honestly think our guys could have beat LC. We dominated the first quarter with our running game, but then, changed up and started passing. Should have kept the running game, wore down LC's defense, kept lil Rodgers off the field.....can't figure why the coaches would change something that was working for us. Added to this, when you have to play against the refs as well , its impossible. Seemed like to me that when LC had a good lead, only then, did the refs make calls against them. I mean, late in the fourth quarter, they called unsportmanslike conduct on LC, what , 3 times. LC had the game won, and then started all these cheap shots at PNG, go figure, unsportmanslike conduct from the winning team. Now, I admit, some of the play calling from the PNG coaches was ridiculus, but it just seemed like EVERYTIME our defense stopped little Rodgers, like the refs got mad or something, and threw flags. Our offense didn't have a chance with these guys. For the first time EVER, I heard PNG fans, altogether, booing these guys. Honestly, the officiating was so bad. Iknow a lot of posters gonna think aw, this is whining or whatever, but unless you were there to see what was happening, please keep your silence. LC took a lot of "cheap" shots that were never called, and the intentional grounding, have no idea where that came from. Also, so many times LC defenders created pass interference that was never called....I agree, if our guys looked crosseyed, they got a flag. It was pitiful, the officiating....just pitiful.
-
Lumberton 24 LaMarque Updates 21 Talk it up
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
WAY TO GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!