Jump to content

Lightning/Eagle

Members
  • Posts

    3,413
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lightning/Eagle

  1. Same, just got home from volleyball game to watch and can't sign in. Very frustrating!
  2. Yes, I didn’t get to go to the game last night. My wife had other plans for us. I stayed off social media and watched it on Texan Live late last night. Man what a disappointing performance by both teams. The only score all night was aided by 45 yards of personal fouls.
  3. I got NC winning 20-14.
  4. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a gamer for sure! Just think how much better he will be in another year. I was not trying to be negative towards him.
  5. I show Texanlive as having this one. you are right about the NC Defense. Doesn’t help that the senior linebacker was hurt in first game. He tried to play in second game but didn’t last the first series. The Sophomore QB is quick but he make sophomore mistakes as well.
  6. Bears have a pair of really good running backs.
  7. Halftime. NC looks small. QB is pretty quick.
  8. New Caney 3 Caney Creek 2 New Caney went 7-2 in tournament last week.
  9. I will try to find out. I know they were pretty young last year.
  10. Last year NC brought a freshman up to play QB a few games into the season. He did a solid job. The only question on him will be if he continues to play football. He is listed as the number 2 shortstop in the country in his class in some rankings.
  11. 100 %. If you’re going to use replay get it right. No doubt that was a catch.
  12. I’m really not sure, I know they are growing and have a lot of new homes going in on 242.
  13. Depending on amount of east Texas 5A maybe Nacogdoches as well.
  14. I agree, I think they will be with NC schools and KWP, Splendora.
  15. This should put all three NC schools in 5A.
  16. I think all three New Caney ISD teams may fall into 5A D1 numbers. At least that is what I have been hearing.
×
×
  • Create New...