Jump to content

Alpha Wolf

Members
  • Posts

    7,780
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Alpha Wolf

  1. Is it just me or did nothing appear here?
  2. Yep and the winner plays the winner between Fort Bend Marshall and Stafford for the tournament championship at 4 pm. The 2 losers play for 3rd place @ 2:45 pm.
  3. I thought Willowridge would have a better team than to only score 5 points...
  4. So if I'm looking at this bracket right, depending on point spread, the Lady Titans and Timberwolves could be playing in a rematch tomorrow. Or did the Titans get put in the Silver Bracket?
  5. Final Beaumont United 51 Friendswood 16 SheWolves advance to Gold medal bracket game tomorrow at 12:15 PM...
  6. PA Memorial played Houston Sharpstown at 10:15, hadn't gotten a score update on it yet. They play Houston Willowridge at 12:45.
  7. Beaumont United plays Friendswood at 12:45...
  8. Final-OT... Beaumont United 48 Harker Heights 46 SheWolves improve to 6-0
  9. End of Regulation... Harker Heights 46 Beaumont United 46
  10. End of the 3rd... Harker Heights 35 Beaumont United 31
  11. Halftime... Harker Heights 25 Beaumont United 17
  12. End of the 1st... Harker Heights 14 Beaumont United 3
  13. What about North Shore? I know nothing about their girls basketball program...
  14. Wait a minute. Did this really happen? And TABC predicted West Brook to finish 2nd in district ahead of Deer Park in 3rd and United in 4th?
  15. Certain other people just under the board...
  16. There was one that I know that went to all of United's home games, he might have went to West Brooks too because he likes football but all of the rest of them are straight business people and could care less about the success of United football.
  17. Apparently we need to bring their hiring committee to Beaumont or send our people to them for some training. At least when it comes to United football...
  18. Calpreps prediction... Galena Park North Shore 31 Katy 28
  19. Cal Preps has it... Beaumont West Brook 40 Katy Tompkins 24 Humble Summer Creek 28 Cypress Creek 27
  20. In the Stafford tournament on Friday, Beaumont United plays... Killeen Harker Heights @ 10:15 Friendswood @ 12:45 Port Arthur Memorial plays... Houston Sharpstown @ 10:15 Houston Willowridge @ 12:45
  21. Yea I totally agree, you always want the kids to do well. I actually think they will win this weekend before losing to West Brook next weekend.
  22. I remember back in the day of the Astrodome when the phrase "Rome the Dome" was used and was the place everyone wanted to play their playoff games in the Houston area. I guess it holds true for the kids these days of NRG. I hope it's not to big of a stage for these young men. I don't want to look to far ahead but they should win this game, beat Kenny Ray and the Summer Creek Bulldogs next week before meeting a great Austin Westlake team in the state seminal game. I hadn't been to a Bruin game besides when they embarrassed us but I love the way they are representing Beaumont...
  23. I hope it wasn't an accident driving to the Thomas Center to have football practice...prayers for a speedy recovery.
  24. "All the average teams are gone" like PA Memorial is what he wanted to say. I just have to wonder how would the Titans have fared this year if he would have still been in PA?
×
×
  • Create New...