Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. LOL. Ok, from our little district, maybe. But bigger picture......nah Que Nederland Fans
  2. I wouldn't say we've been dominant. We've shared the DC for 2 years in a row and have only made it to the 3rd round.
  3. Who's crying?? I don't see any Indian fans with tears.
  4. I agree, Grant did an awesome job. The defense was disappointing in the second half. 1st half was decent. Could it have been the heat? People were passing out in the stands.I don't know. I expected more with the 2 DB's back this week. Would we have won the game with RJ? Who knows. He makes plays happen. There are a lot of things we need to improve on. Just frustrated, that people think the team is expected to not miss a beat when they lose such an important piece of the puzzle.
  5. Good way to pass the bi week.
  6. I hope this game is on Texanslive.
  7. When your QB is one of the TOP DUAL THREAT'S in the NATION....You might miss him when he's not on the field. When the offense is built around one of the TOP DUAL THREAT's in the NATION.....huge hole left. Come on people, spread the poison somewhere else. IN THE NATION!!!!!!!!! Not the litlle ole Golden Triangle. Nation.
  8. I was going to say we don't need him for Lee, but......
  9. So it's not a defensive battle????..lol
  10. These dang Saturday Games..lol
  11. And that's with the 2 DB's back. Oopsie...didn't mean to quote.
  12. They ran out of Water on visitors side... WTH
  13. Y'all, it's brutal in these stands.
  14. Game Day!
  15. Disregard
  16. I just saw the highlights on TV. It was bad. Players were covered in mud.
  17. Way to go Lee!
  18. Same team and Huntsville is no slouch.
  19. That tells the story.
  20. Did Bost play on JV last night?
  21. Good Luck Pirates! Safe Travels!
  22. Maybe CC has a station that broadcasts their games.
  23. PNG just sent a text: Gates will open at 1:00. We can get steamy and cook in our seats for 1 whole hour before game starts. Fabulous!
  24. On our way to get ours. Where's the good food around that area?
  25. I saw a post on facebook about "Orange River" and it had a pic of Vidor students walking in ankle deep water. A few were griping, but the rest of the posters said its a right of passage..lol
×
×
  • Create New...