Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. I was a band parent, mine graduated this year. I've never been apart of a more supportive group. The band is huge. It takes a lot. The band gets the visitor concessions. The only time that side is packed is MCM.
  2. Both of those players have seen the field. I've seen one on Special teams, and his Dad isn't the type to do something petty like this. The other kid has seen the field also, on defense. Can't see his dad doing this either. Coach Faircloths own son doesn't see the field every play either. Sooooo, I don't know.....if he does leave, I'm going to miss those high octane offenses of his. PAM should scoop him up. Can you imagine what he could do with those athletes on offense.
  3. Congrats Coogs! Code Red in the house!
  4. Was he at Permian with BF?
  5. Didn't BF bring him to PNG?
  6. I knew Th defense was good, but dang.
  7. I saw, and that would suck, suck and more suck. Next year going down the tube with that choice.
  8. If he has the support of the community, I would think he would stay, at least till his kids graduate.
  9. Prayers!
  10. I figured that would happen. Our student production only streamed during the regular season.
  11. Home in time for Thanksgiving!
  12. Someone on FBF posted that it would be on tigervision.org
  13. We have NDN Press. They're at every game filming and taking pictures. They live stream all regular season games.
  14. Taking Texas High School football to Louisiana. Odd. Didn't see a lot of defense played in round 1 or 2. We're fixing to see it in Round 3. Hopefully Trahan is good to go. PNG 35 Texas High - 28 PNG takes down their 2nd undefeated team.
  15. I saw him get the piggy back ride, but he didn't stay up there long. He was walking in the line for hand shakes. Hope it's minor and he's back next week.
  16. This is crazy. I thought it was a typo..lol Texas HS playoffs being played in Louisiana. Wonder who's idea this was.
  17. You weren't the only one...lol
  18. Cherokee played a L O T tonight.
  19. Game day! Going to bundle up for this one. Stallworth better have some hot chocolate.
  20. The stuff nightmares are made of..lol
  21. When his time with us is over, I would like to see him at UT as the QB coach.
  22. Your boy Stat..lol
×
×
  • Create New...