Jump to content

pakronos

Members
  • Posts

    3,790
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by pakronos

  1. Bro I enjoyed my trip to Lufkin and that was pregame! It was my first time and it was bigger than I thought. I loved the visit and looking forward to it again. Last time it was a nice cool night. This time it’s gonna hot as hell
  2. I watched them practice Thursday. He was hitting the receivers perfectly with a nice tight spiral. He is not mobile, but with his size due to his muscular build. He can get u about 3-4 yards on a zone read . Problem with PAM QB situation is it can be predictable. If they put the sophomore in, it’s a qb run. If the other qb goes in, probably a pass. I do like the backs and the transfer slot receiver has hands and speed!
  3. It’s all good. I think and from what I heard, the transfer from png will get the nod. The soph will get some plays but those will be obvious qb run plays snh.
  4. I liked what I saw from the png transfer. Kid throws a nice ball! Not very mobile, but with a couple of other surprise transfers, they should make it 3-4 rd deep. And no I dont count the first rd.
  5. When one team scores more times than the other. Yall kill me with there’s no winners in a scrimmage. If that’s case, don’t call a td a td in scrimmage. Or crossing the goaline don’t mean anything smh
  6. DB was NOT his forte!!
  7. There is always a way around things. These rich districts will probably buy bubbles to practice in. So how do u make fair if one team has such facilities s ones that don’t and can’t practice
  8. This year feels like the team we had when Goode came and Baker was the starting back and Amante was a freshman. That team was unknown . So yeah imma say more of a reload than rebuild.
  9. Did he switch numbers too? I called him the human bowling ball last year lol. Didn’t have speed , but kid was hard to bring down! But whose battling for qb??? The transfer and Robert’s?
  10. I know this going to get pushed to the bottom but I’ll keep it up top!! Lots of social media pics of the team with players . Some changed numbers and some are new and being billed as big play makers etc.., I’m not expecting last year, but if anyone knows roster info or whose competing for starting qb and rb positions please post and do we have a kicker?? Some kids look big and some are small( that doesn’t mean anything if u witnessed our run game last year) I said last year, Jones had improved as a football player. I still don’t trust him throwing the ball as a qb, but kid was a physical blocking wr despite his frame!!
  11. No disrespect to Laporte but looking at who and how they played against some of those teams wasn’t a dominant performance, Crosby was a struggle game and the only good team in the district was angleton. Now they do have weapons, but I think they are being hyped based on those weapons and not overall team play
  12. Ball is not going to be good at all.
  13. Sorry but Ball and Sterling are going to be the gimmie games. I gotta see how BU fair this year cause it’s still a fluke they made the playoffs.
  14. Was watching the PAM game last night and was wondering how this years game will play out. That was PAM best defensive game of 25
  15. Don’t know when this will happen. If you go to YouTube and search the blueprint episode 10 and go to the last 22 minutes or maybe last 24 min he talks about it and was very passionate and serious
  16. Elandon Robert’s is coming to Memorial. Said so on the The Blueprint podcast… OUT HIS OWN MOUUTH! Not confirmed officially, but he said he want to build the program and win it all. He talked about that 2011 team and how he was the under dog. Looking forward to seeing if he can elevate the program.
  17. I wonder for the teams that remained, is it the same rotation schedule, as in we went to Lufkin do they come to us? Ball came to us, do we go to them?
  18. Otherwise, the fan boys of Morgan and others said that he wasn’t coming back. I’ve heard Elandon Robert’s or the AD was taking over. Again, HEARD!
  19. PAM other preseason opps?? And also curious to see if we travel to Galveston and if Lufkin comes to PA. Excited that we go to Laporte! Wanted to see the new stadium
  20. Hearing an nfl player was reported to be coming home to coach the team…
  21. Definitely a sellout game
  22. ITS ON!! IMO, if Lamar is available this should be played there… hoping it’s in PA
  23. Just a quick reaction my top 4 in order. LaPorte, PAM, Lufkin,New Caney or United. lufkin and PAM can flip flop.
  24. Just till I see potential schedule line up’s and to see if the rumor is true about the head coaching job
×
×
  • Create New...