aTmfan06

TxHighSchoolBaseball.com Pre Season Top 25 polls

Recommended Posts

6A

1. Southlake Carroll

2. Rockwall

3. Katy Tompkins

4. Rockwall Heath ( Defending State Champs)

5. Lake Travis

6. Prosper

7. Smithson Valley

8. Flower Mound Marcus

9.Strake jesuit

10. Katy Cinco Ranch

 

5A

1. Friendswood

2. Lubbock Cooper

3. Lucas Lovejoy

4. Leander Rouse

5. College Station

6. Mansfield Legacy

7. Prosper Rock Hill

8. Corpus Christi Ray

9. Santa Fe

10. San Antonio Alamo Heights

 

4A

1. Sinton

2. Corpus Christi Calallen

3. Rusk

4. Texarkana Pleasant Grove ( Defending State Champs)

5. China Spring

6. Argyle

7. Celina

8. Boerne

9. Liberty Eylau

10. Lufkin Hudson

 

3A

1. London

2. Brock

3. Gunter

4. Jim Ned

5. Grandview

6. Shallowater

7. Atlanta

8. Bishop

9. Cameron Yoe

10. Woodville

 

2A

1. New Deal ( Defending State Champs)

2. Garrison

3. Bosqueville

4. Shiner

5. Anson

6. Muenster

7. Alto

8. Sabinal

9. Albany

10. Beckville

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1
6 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

6A

1. Southlake Carroll

2. Rockwall

3. Katy Tompkins

4. Rockwall Heath ( Defending State Champs)

5. Lake Travis

6. Prosper

7. Smithson Valley

8. Flower Mound Marcus

9.Strake jesuit

10. Katy Cinco Ranch

 

5A

1. Friendswood

2. Lubbock Cooper

3. Lucas Lovejoy

4. Leander Rouse

5. College Station

6. Mansfield Legacy

7. Prosper Rock Hill

8. Corpus Christi Ray

9. Santa Fe

10. San Antonio Alamo Heights

 

4A

1. Sinton

2. Corpus Christi Calallen

3. Rusk

4. Texarkana Pleasant Grove ( Defending State Champs)

5. China Spring

6. Argyle

7. Celina

8. Boerne

9. Liberty Eylau

10. Lufkin Hudson

 

3A

1. London

2. Brock

3. Gunter

4. Jim Ned

5. Grandview

6. Shallowater

7. Atlanta

8. Bishop

9. Cameron Yoe

10. Woodville

 

2A

1. New Deal ( Defending State Champs)

2. Garrison

3. Bosqueville

4. Shiner

5. Anson

6. Muenster

7. Alto

8. Sabinal

9. Albany

10. Beckville

I check that website and don't see any of this. Where did you find? I would love to see website that you found. I would appreciate if you do. My son is playing baseball and cannot wait to watch him!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

I check that website and don't see any of this. Where did you find? I would love to see website that you found. I would appreciate if you do. My son is playing baseball and cannot wait to watch him!

They are up now I believe. They released the top 10s on Twitter yesterday 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JvPotential said:

Buna is 18th and Anahuac is 21st. That’s 3 teams in top 25 out of the same district-including Woodville-10th

Yeah I hear Buna will be pretty decent even after losing their best player to graduation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, pine curtain said:

sometimes losing your best player can make you a better TEAM.....

Depending on the situation…. Idk what position the kid played BUT losing a ace pitcher in baseball vs losing a great outfielder or infielder isn’t the same

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Depending on the situation…. Idk what position the kid played BUT losing a ace pitcher in baseball vs losing a great outfielder or infielder isn’t the same

i don't care how good of pitcher  or player you are if you are a distraction in the dugout/field getting rid of that person will make your TEAM better.

 

i watched a local team lose 2 D1 pitchers(one was distraction).  the next year when the TEAM did not have the distraction the they won a state title.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 2:09 PM, BHFAN said:

Damn BH wins state and can’t crack the pre season top 10? We must have lost everyone

Shhhhh, they’re going to be good again. That site is a joke. Friendswood will be tough though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Shhhhh, they’re going to be good again. That site is a joke. Friendswood will be tough though.

I don’t think the site is a “joke”. They are going off of returning starters and last season player accolades. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


  • Member Statistics

    42,898
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Ls19214
    Newest Member
    Ls19214
    Joined
×
  • Create New...