Opening at Hardin-Jefferson

Chasmack

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="jwayne" post="1372439" timestamp="1360541870"]
Buddy, (can I call you Buddy) when someone calls the parents of the football players pathetic, and that we have no talent to compete, and is pompous enough to state his opinion as FACT.  That is bashing his community.  We do have the talent to compete.  I get tired of people who know nothing of our program stating we don't.  I understand why they do it though.  When you get your rear handed to you in almost every game it is easy to make that assumption.  When you see the hard work, extra work these kids put in for football only to be mis-coached it is heart breaking.  THAT IS A FACT!  If the football coaches would talk to you, you would see the frustration they had.
Then you have someone (Lazeek) who knows absolutely nothing about football to start stating his opinion as fact is laughable.  All the inside scoop he is referring to are not football coaches.  Football parents are very passionate about the sport.  Farmer Fran does not bug me.  He is a pot stirrer, but he is passionate about football and you have to respect that.  If I wanted to know what club to use on the 9th hole at Idylwild with a 6mph crosswind, Lazeek would be the first one I would ask.  When it comes to football questions, his name would not even be on my list.
[/quote]

Hopefully you guys will get a football coach that will make a difference and maybe get a few more W's.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy, (can I call you Buddy) when someone calls the parents of the football players pathetic, and that we have no talent to compete, and is pompous enough to state his opinion as FACT.  That is bashing his community.  We do have the talent to compete.  I get tired of people who know nothing of our program stating we don't.  I understand why they do it though.  When you get your rear handed to you in almost every game it is easy to make that assumption.  When you see the hard work, extra work these kids put in for football only to be mis-coached it is heart breaking.  THAT IS A FACT!  If the football coaches would talk to you, you would see the frustration they had.
Then you have someone (Lazeek) who knows absolutely nothing about football to start stating his opinion as fact is laughable.  All the inside scoop he is referring to are not football coaches.  Football parents are very passionate about the sport.  Farmer Fran does not bug me.  He is a pot stirrer, but he is passionate about football and you have to respect that.  If I wanted to know what club to use on the 9th hole at Idylwild with a 6mph crosswind, Lazeek would be the first one I would ask.  When it comes to football questions, his name would not even be on my list.
[/quote] guess you bypassed the bold print.  ::)

Then you have someone (Lazeek) who knows absolutely nothing about football to start stating his opinion as fact is laughable.  All the inside scoop he is referring to are not football coaches.  Football parents are very passionate about the sport.  Farmer Fran does not bug me.  He is a pot stirrer, but he is passionate about football and you have to respect that.  [b]If I wanted to know what club to use on the 9th hole at Idylwild with a 6mph crosswind, Lazeek would be the first one I would ask. [/b] When it comes to football questions, his name would not even be on my list.
[/quote]

I could help you out there for sure!!!!

As far as the football thing goes it is pretty obvious.  HJ has good athletes at the skill positions.  Where they struggle is on the offensive and defensive line.  I have seen enough games over the past 3-4 years to know that.

Hey Lazeek why don't you do us all a favor and get off the football section of this forum and go back to the basketball where you belong. Because obviously you know nothing about the program and you are just making yourself look stupid! HJ has the talent to win games it just the fact they are not playing in the right positions that's all. If that problem gets fixed by the new coach then HJ will be very successful!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1372482" timestamp="1360551742"]
[quote author=jwayne link=topic=108568.msg1372439#msg1372439 date=1360541870]
Then you have someone (Lazeek) who knows absolutely nothing about football to start stating his opinion as fact is laughable.  All the inside scoop he is referring to are not football coaches.  Football parents are very passionate about the sport.  Farmer Fran does not bug me.  He is a pot stirrer, but he is passionate about football and you have to respect that.  [b]If I wanted to know what club to use on the 9th hole at Idylwild with a 6mph crosswind, Lazeek would be the first one I would ask. [/b] When it comes to football questions, his name would not even be on my list.
[/quote]

As far as the football thing goes it is pretty obvious.  HJ has good athletes at the skill positions.  [u][b]Where they struggle is on the offensive and defensive line.  I have seen enough games over the past 3-4 years to know that[/b][/u].
[/quote]

really lazeek! so what your saying is that every class from 2010 to present has not a D-line or O-line that was good? because if i recall back in 2010 the D-line an O-line did a great job...especially the D-line! they did a killer job at messing up plays for the other teams...because of the them H-J held WOS to 21-14 game and held silsbee to a score less first half till they started get switched out for some reason............beside that fact H-J does have the talent to compete, but instead we have people like you saying that we will never compete with WOS or Silsbee that gets the kis of the football program down on them selves and not even wanna try. maybe instead of telling them hey might as well give up because youll never be good enough. you should try this new thing out im not sure if you have heard of it but its called be supportive! its were you tell the kids hey i dont care who we are playing or how bada## everyone makes them out to be they can be beat by you if you dont back down and never give up you can take out any opponent! an thats whats calle being supportive or motivation! you shoul try sometime when you dont have basketball on your mind. 

o and btw if you say "here is another intelligent first post" i want be as nice the next post :)

Ok Lazeek, so I'm guessig someone told yo my son plays defensive end and you take a shot at the d line? Obviously you know nothing about HJ's 2012 football team. The d line was probably one of the best in the district. They are the reason we were in every game this year.

[quote name="Hulk_Shepeard" post="1372503" timestamp="1360573092"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=108568.msg1372482#msg1372482 date=1360551742]
[/quote]

As far as the football thing goes it is pretty obvious.  HJ has good athletes at the skill positions.  [u][b]Where they struggle is on the offensive and defensive line.  I have seen enough games over the past 3-4 years to know that[/b][/u].
[/quote]

really lazeek! so what your saying is that every class from 2010 to present has not a D-line or O-line that was good? because if i recall back in 2010 the D-line an O-line did a great job...especially the D-line! they did a killer job at messing up plays for the other teams...because of the them H-J held WOS to 21-14 game and held silsbee to a score less first half till they started get switched out for some reason............beside that fact H-J does have the talent to compete, but instead we have people like you saying that we will never compete with WOS or Silsbee that gets the kis of the football program down on them selves and not even wanna try. maybe instead of telling them hey might as well give up because youll never be good enough. you should try this new thing out im not sure if you have heard of it but its called be supportive! its were you tell the kids hey i dont care who we are playing or how bada## everyone makes them out to be they can be beat by you if you dont back down and never give up you can take out any opponent! an thats whats calle being supportive or motivation! you shoul try sometime when you dont have basketball on your mind. 

o and btw if you say "here is another intelligent first post" i want be as nice the next post :)
[/quote]

With posts like this becoming more and more prevalent on this thread, it seems that you HJ guys need to quit worrying so much about people being supportive of the football program and focus that energy on getting people to be supportive of the english program at HJHS.  8)

It's a shame that a guy like Lazeek, who has been nothing but supportive of all HJ athletics, is getting this kind of junk from you guys.  If that is how HJ treats their supporters, then there is no wonder why HJ doesn't have any left.

[quote name="Hulk_Shepeard" post="1372503" timestamp="1360573092"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

really lazeek! so what your saying is that every class from 2010 to present has not a D-line or O-line that was good? because if i recall back in 2010 the D-line an O-line did a great job...especially the D-line! they did a killer job at messing up plays for the other teams...because of the them H-J held WOS to 21-14 game and [b]held silsbee to a score less first half till they started get switched out for some reason.[/b]...........beside that fact H-J does have the talent to compete, but instead we have people like you saying that we will never compete with WOS or Silsbee that gets the kis of the football program down on them selves and not even wanna try. maybe instead of telling them hey might as well give up because youll never be good enough. you should try this new thing out im not sure if you have heard of it but its called be supportive! its were you tell the kids hey i dont care who we are playing or how bada## everyone makes them out to be they can be beat by you if you dont back down and never give up you can take out any opponent! an thats whats calle being supportive or motivation! you shoul try sometime when you dont have basketball on your mind. 

[/quote]

You need to get your facts straight. This was the halftime score in 2010:

Half

Silsbee      16
HJ            20

Also it was 14-8 at the end of 1st Q.

I can't see where you can claim Silsbee was held scoreless in 1st half. ::)

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1372546" timestamp="1360597152"]
Hire Coach Stan Hodges. Turned Kountze around few years back. He knows how to get all the BB kids on the field and be productive.
[/quote]
H-D 55, why don't you just go on running the
athletic program at Hull-Daisetta and let
Hardin-Jefferson handle its own program.  Is Hodges your brother-in-law or something?

[quote name="Scatright" post="1372514" timestamp="1360588599"]
[quote author=Hulk_Shepeard link=topic=108568.msg1372503#msg1372503 date=1360573092]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

With posts like this becoming more and more prevalent on this thread, it seems that you HJ guys need to quit worrying so much about people being supportive of the football program and focus that energy on getting people to be supportive of the english program at HJHS.  8)

It's a shame that a guy like Lazeek, who has been nothing but supportive of all HJ athletics, is getting this kind of junk from you guys.  If that is how HJ treats their supporters, then there is no wonder why HJ doesn't have any left.
[/quote]
Scat - you are comical !  Thanks for your entertainment. ;D

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1372509" timestamp="1360585095"]
Ok Lazeek, so I'm guessig someone told yo my son plays defensive end and you take a shot at the d line? Obviously you know nothing about HJ's 2012 football team. The d line was probably one of the best in the district. They are the reason we were in every game this year.
[/quote]
Bedelmon, bedelmon, bedelmon - you have been sniffing the fumes too long.  Claiming that he Hardin-Jefferson defensive line was
best in the district last year?  Get a grip man
(or woman)!  You are leaking credibility. ::)

Bad coaching and Favoritism is Hj's problem. They might as well change their name back to Rebels. Kids are leaving and kids they're getting can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. Football program is at it's all time worse, and basketball is.soon to follow. They're gonna be good in golf and cross country though  ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Gucci" post="1372598" timestamp="1360607674"]
Bad coaching and Favoritism is Hj's problem. They might as well change their name back to Rebels. Kids are leaving and kids they're getting can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. Football program is at it's all time worse, and basketball is.soon to follow. They're gonna be good in golf and cross country though  ;D
[/quote]

:-X

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1372557" timestamp="1360601337"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=108568.msg1372546#msg1372546 date=1360597152]
Hire Coach Stan Hodges. Turned Kountze around few years back. He knows how to get all the BB kids on the field and be productive.
[/quote]
H-D 55, why don't you just go on running the
athletic program at Hull-Daisetta and let
Hardin-Jefferson handle its own program.  Is Hodges your brother-in-law or something?
[/quote]Go back to the tennis forum usedtobe.  ::) My post makes sense and is one of the only mature ones. lol

[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1372648" timestamp="1360615844"]
Anyone that says HJ doesn't have any talent on the football field shouldn't be able to comment on this thread because they obviously don't know anything about the HJ football players.
[/quote]

hmmm, I wonder who she is married to?

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1372648" timestamp="1360615844"]
Anyone that says HJ doesn't have any talent on the football field shouldn't be able to comment on this thread because they obviously don't know anything about the HJ football players.
[/quote]

No disrespect, but look at their wins and losses record.
It will say otherwise

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1372661" timestamp="1360618909"]
[quote author=TammyEdelmon link=topic=108568.msg1372648#msg1372648 date=1360615844]
[/quote]

No disrespect, but look at their wins and losses record.
It will say otherwise
[/quote]Numbers don't lie

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder