Channelview Shocks Memorial

Let me tell you guys that CHV is not that big but they can jump through the gym. They went to state last year did they not? They have a very good team and could make some noise in that district.

I was working out at the Y tonight in Kingwood and two of the Kingwood players were pumping iron at 8:51. Asked the lads were they off tonight and they said "no" just blew out Lee by forty seven and not much of a game. Kingwood is going to be very TOUGH to beat this year and the only team that can hang with them in this region is Aldine. Asked them who is next they said Westbrook friday night. Have fun Bruins.  ;D

Scooter where are you bro if you don't mind me asking? Hope you and family are doing well.  The good guard that was injured is back and they should do pretty well form here on out.

Then where? 8)

come back to Texas for 2 weeks then drive to Anchorage, Alaska. i'll be there 1-3 years. I might switch jobs within the USAF then come back to Texas in a year, learn that job, then try to move to Little Rock, Arkansas. I'll be right down the street from Texarkana.

come back to Texas for 2 weeks then drive to Anchorage, Alaska. i'll be there 1-3 years. I might switch jobs within the USAF then come back to Texas in a year, learn that job, then try to move to Little Rock, Arkansas. I'll be right down the street from Texarkana.

I am headed to Marshall in two or three for good Scooter then we can hang out at some highschool football.  ; Suppose to maybe go to China around the middle of March maybe stop by for a brew on the way.

I am headed to Marshall in two or three for good Scooter then we can hang out at some highschool football.  ; Suppose to maybe go to China around the middle of March maybe stop by for a brew on the way.

oh, cool. if in fact i do be in Little Rock i'll be at several Texas High games, i'll try to make that 3hr drive down to Lufkin twice a year hopefully if i get off work early, which that should not be a problem long as im doing my work and finishing up by lunchtime.  ;)

Come on Scooter if you need a place to hang in Marshall we can talk. Got to stop and  eat some good catfish on BIG PINE LODGE over in Uncertain or Lake of the Pines. Anytime let me know when you are coming and I'm in.

Sorry for hijacking the thread Channelview but am glad you won.  ;D

Yeah, i know a couple of chicks from Marshall.  ;D    I just need the food places and how to get to the stadium.  lol ;D

Ok Scooter I am game when you get ready but am done for the night. Scooter watch out for them women from Marshall bc one day I left the house and the wife kept it. Later bro and Happy New Year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin