**NEDERLAND vs. GEORGETOWN Broadcast**/Georgetown wins 38-6

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1352945" timestamp="1355161683"]
Fans leave early. It happens.. Not everyone has a 9-5 job and many shift workers have work early on the weekends, etc. And other people may have family commitments and other things.. It's not always black and white. That's a long drive.
[/quote]

Exactly  It has been happening for years every where.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one constant on defense was number 90 he is definately a d-1 type of player motor ran from start to finish like all season.stampley also never quit all over the place after you got by our linebackers it was all over pretty much whole season i knew if we played a good passing team we would go down and we just happend to face that team in 4th round . kimler is another d-1 talent if he continues to improve like his motor as well.offensively we were outclassed hands down.georgetowns qb was good but we made him look great!! but any decent passer would look great!! we struggled in that area.d line put pressure on qb all day but the penalties killed us.we will certainly miss this group of seniors but we have some great ones coming back next season. congrats for all you accomplished this year!!and thanks for the memories .

Silly, we played a great offense/qb, but don't minimize our defenses ability to keep this team in this game because they face a good passer.  We lost because we couldn't make first downs and put any pts on the board, had nothing to do with pass defense.  Go back and count the pass breakups, they were numerous.  You won't cover a team like that all night. We had 7 To's for goodness sake.  Offense had a tough night, oline was pieced together again and Hopkins was in pain, tough break, but don't minimize our defense pass performance, that's just... how Ironic, SILLY

Since Georgetown beat us, I was actually going to pull for them to win state...but now that you're acting like your "forum name"...I hope they make it to state and lose by 1 point. That way all that trash talk of yours will mean nothing. You can go ahead and reply also with some smarta$$ comment but yall have no class, just a bunch of cocky individuals who will be let down.

[quote name="AnyGivenFriday" post="1353294" timestamp="1355194926"]
[quote author=FormerDog link=topic=107279.msg1353291#msg1353291 date=1355194752]
Since Georgetown beat us, I was actually going to pull for them to win state...but now that you're acting like your "forum name"...I hope they make it to state and lose by 1 point. That way all that trash talk of yours will mean nothing. You can go ahead and reply also with some smarta$$ comment but yall have no class, just a bunch of cocky individuals who will be let down.
[/quote]

There isn't a team in 4A or [b]even 5A[/b] that can compete with GT. We'll win state in the worst blowout in Texas state championship history. You can count on that...
[/quote]

Katy would show them up. Even 5A? Please remind us of the success that GT has had in 5A?

[quote name="AnyGivenFriday" post="1353294" timestamp="1355194926"]
[quote author=FormerDog link=topic=107279.msg1353291#msg1353291 date=1355194752]
[/quote]

[color=red][b]There isn't a team in 4A or even 5A that can compete with GT.[/b][/color] We'll win state in the worst blowout in Texas state championship history. You can count on that...
[/quote]

Now that's comedy....Katy Tigers would have your team sucking their thumbs before the end of the first quarter.  Take your trash mouth and go somewhere else! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder