NEDERLAND VS. PEARLAND DAWSON BROADCAST/Nederland wins 22-19!!!!

WOSgrad

The Nederland Bulldogs continue their push through the Class 4A, Division I playoffs tonight as they take on the Pearland Dawson Eagles.  Larry Neumann's Bulldogs qualified for this game by defeating Pflugerville Connally, 17-10.  Meanwhile, Eric Well's Eagles advanced to this game by defeating Houston Stratford last week, 48-35.

The winner of this game will face the winner of the Angleton/Georgetown game.

Join Harold Mann, Nick Ewing and Francis Schroeder for all of the action from Reliant Stadium in Houston beginning at 6:30 pm by tuning into AM560 KLVI ro by clicking on the following link as the game can by heard all along the Legacy Sports Network:

http://legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2012-2013/Football/Playoffs/ned.htm

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1345412" timestamp="1354319393"]
Nederland has a real shot in this one.  Dawson's running game vs. Nederland's front 7 should be a great matchup.  If the Dogs can avoid turnovers they can knock off the #1 team in the state!
[/quote]Wouldn't that be exciting  :D

[quote name="indianforever" post="1345448" timestamp="1354323155"]
Ok I was getting worried I have been waiting for this game all week
[/quote]

LOL i know the feeling.... you have mid county ties... i have Black and Gold Ties.... Living Vicariously through them bull dogs!!! LOL

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1345449" timestamp="1354323272"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=106942.msg1345448#msg1345448 date=1354323155]
Ok I was getting worried I have been waiting for this game all week
[/quote]

LOL i know the feeling.... you have mid county ties... i have Black and Gold Ties.... Living Vicariously through them bull dogs!!! LOL
[/quote]*whistles loud* can we have some ties? cause they wouldn't be there if they hadn't beat the Broncos  ;D So we got ties too LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123