Nederland

Silsbee

Wheatley

Central

North Shore

Madison

West Brook

Ozen

I have Nederland and Wheatley in top half semifinal, North Shore and Ozen in bottom half semi. North Shore over Wheatley in finals. Ozen wins 3rd over Nederland. FB Ridge Point defeats FB Hightower for Consolation championship.

Who ya got in the opening round?

Nederland
vs.
OP Walker, NO    7:30pm 

Nederland advancing and wins over Silsbee

LCM
vs
Silsbee            10:30am 

Houston Wheatley
vs.
PA Memorial          6pm   

Wheatley advancing and wins over FB Ridge Pt

FB Ridge Point
vs.
Bmt. Central          12pm   

MC Bottom half

North Shore
vs.
PNG                    3pm       

NS advancing and wins over Madison

Dallas Madison
vs.
FB Hightower          1:30pm 

West Brook
vs.
Lufkin                    4:30pm 

WB advancing and loses to Ozen

WO-S
vs.
Bmt. Ozen              9am     

Also, who advances to Semis and Final?

Ned loses to Wheatley in Semis

NS wins over Ozen in Semis

NS wins tourney over Wheatley.

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1343871" timestamp="1354116299"]

Nederland
vs.
OP Walker, NO    7:30pm 

LCM
vs
Silsbee            10:30am 

Houston Wheatley
vs.
PA Memorial          6pm   

FB Ridge Point
vs.
Bmt. Central          12pm   

MC Bottom half

North Shore
vs.

Dallas Madison
vs.

West Brook
vs.

WO-S
vs.
Bmt. Ozen              9am     

Also, who advances to Semis and Final?
[/quote]

OP Walker
Silsbee
PA Memorial
Central

North Shore
Hightower
West Brook
Ozen

[b]Nederland[/b] vs. OP Walker, NO 7:30pm

LCM vs [b]Silsbee[/b] 10:30am

[b]Houston Wheatley[/b] vs. PA Memorial 6pm

FB Ridge Point vs.[b] Bmt. Central [/b]12pm

MC Bottom half

[b]North Shore[/b] vs. PNG 3pm

Dallas Madison vs. [b]FB Hightower[/b] 1:30pm

[b]West Brook[/b] vs. Lufkin 4:30pm

WO-S vs. [b]Bmt. Ozen[/b] 9am

Dove Thoughts!!

I have Walker vs Wheatley in championship top half. I haven't seen Walker this year but whenever I see those kids from NEW Orleans, they usually can ball. Wheatley is on a roll right now. Their coach talks as much smack as I do and I told him be careful what you ask for by coming to Beaumont & YMBL Tourney.

I have Ozen and N. Shore in "ship" in bottom half. Here is where it can get tricky. Interesting because I had this convo a couple of weeks ago.  Ozen guards can match up with  N. Shore guards. But will it be enough to stop their big fella who has really gotten better from last year.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1343915" timestamp="1354121150"]
Dove Thoughts!!

I have Walker vs Wheatley in championship top half. I haven't seen Walker this year but whenever I see those kids from NEW Orleans, they usually can ball. Wheatley is on a roll right now. Their coach talks as much smack as I do and I told him be careful what you ask for by coming to Beaumont & YMBL Tourney.

I have Ozen and N. Shore in "ship" in bottom half. Here is where it can get tricky. Interesting because I had this convo a couple of weeks ago.  Ozen guards can match up with  N. Shore guards. But will it be enough to stop their big fella who has really gotten better from last year.
[/quote]

Walker is really young this year but they are pretty good. they have a big kid down low who is young as well and has not come into his own. they guards are pretty good.
As for NS they big guy will be a hand full. the guard play is about even,but you know coming off the NS bench is former Ozen player Brandon Green. That should be interesting to see him play against his old teammates.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1343922" timestamp="1354121743"]
FYI, there are no "championships" in top and bottom halves of the brackets. Those games are called the "semifinals". ;)

Educating Dove is becoming a part of life around here. ;D
[/quote]

Thanks for educating me too. Why did they do it like that?

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
Wheatley vs Ozen championship game...guard play is always important in tournament play and the Panthers have alot of em to go around...North Shore guards are awesome too...I love Hart and Etienne.....B.Green cant play varsity til next yr.so their a guard short I believe. ..Motley will be a handful but if he shoots jumpers I can live with that  ;D....jmo tho...champ game could go a lot of ways tho..

[quote name="BmtTopFlight2017" post="1343933" timestamp="1354122584"]
Wheatley vs Ozen championship game...guard play is always important in tournament play and the Panthers have alot of em to go around...North Shore guards are awesome too...I love Hart and Etienne.....B.Green cant play varsity til next yr.so their a guard short I believe. ..Motley will be a handful but if he shoots jumpers I can live with that  ;D....jmo tho...champ game could go a lot of ways tho..
[/quote]

You don't think North Shore's Baylor commit will make a huge difference down low??

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
[quote name="freeze 1914" post="1343935" timestamp="1354122736"]
[quote author=BmtTopFlight2017 link=topic=106852.msg1343933#msg1343933 date=1354122584]
[/quote]

You don't think North Shore's Baylor commit will make a huge difference down low??
[/quote]
Dont get me wrong he's nice but he doesnt scare me like the man child from Yates...lol....now that was a beast.....

FYI, there are no "championships" in top and bottom halves of the brackets. Those games are called the "semifinals". ;)

[/quote]Thanks , shows I'm human after all. But you knew what I meant. ;)

[quote name="BmtTopFlight2017" post="1343936" timestamp="1354122902"]
[quote author=freeze 1914 link=topic=106852.msg1343935#msg1343935 date=1354122736]
[quote author=BmtTopFlight2017 link=topic=106852.msg1343933#msg1343933 date=1354122584]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Dont get me wrong he's nice but he doesnt scare me like the man child from Yates...lol....now that was a beast.....
[/quote]

oh okay..i havent seen him play yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nederland
vs.
[b]OP Walker, NO  [/b]    7:30pm 

LCM
vs
[b]Silsbee [/b]            10:30am 

[b]Houston Wheatley[/b]vs.
PA Memorial          6pm   

FB Ridge Point
vs.
[b]Bmt. Central[/b]          12pm   

MC Bottom half

[b]North Shore[/b]vs.

[b]Dallas Madison[/b]vs.

[b]West Brook[/b]vs.

WO-S
vs.
[b]Bmt. Ozen [/b]              9am   

Semis
Walker vs [b]Wheatley[/b]
Ozen vs [b]NS[/b]

Champion
NS

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1343943" timestamp="1354123160"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=106852.msg1343922#msg1343922 date=1354121743]

[/quote]

There are none more blind than those who just WON'T see.  :) 8)

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1344014" timestamp="1354129700"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=106852.msg1343943#msg1343943 date=1354123160]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=106852.msg1343922#msg1343922 date=1354121743]

[/quote]

There are none more blind than those who just WON'T see.  :) 8)
[/quote]Amen!  ;)

Kelly played New Orleans Walker in the St. Louis tournament the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and we scrimmaged Nederland before the season started.  Nederland should win that game.  Walker's guards are quick but can't shoot from the outside and their tall skinny kid (6' 6") gets tired real quick.  Their other big kid (6' 4") is a decent player but Nederlands big kid is better.

[quote name="bmtcpa87" post="1344126" timestamp="1354138626"]
Kelly played New Orleans Walker in the St. Louis tournament the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and we scrimmaged Nederland before the season started.  Nederland should win that game.  Walker's guards are quick but can't shoot from the outside and their tall skinny kid (6' 6") gets tired real quick.  Their other big kid (6' 4") is a decent player but Nederlands big kid is better.

[/quote]I think someone said Walker had graduated their players and they were young this year. In my life experiences, I've very seldom seen teams travel this  far unless there was some kind of potential on the team. Be very ready Nederland. Thats my advice.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1344137" timestamp="1354140076"]
[quote author=bmtcpa87 link=topic=106852.msg1344126#msg1344126 date=1354138626]

[/quote]I think someone said Walker had graduated their players and they were young this year. In my life experiences, I've very seldom seen teams travel this  far unless there was some kind of potential on the team. Be very ready Nederland. Thats my advice.
[/quote]

There is a reason why O.P. Walker out of New Orleans has been coming to the YMBL the last few years.

Dove, I will educate you on this subject when I see you in person. ;)

[/quote]  U got that right he still don't no were Big Sandy is and u have told him at least 20 times. :o :o :o :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124