West Orange-Stark Mustangs

Lol well you believe that if you want. All of there passing plays come on running downs and distances basically they caught the stangs off guard by design because they know they cant line up and beat up. Now Against Lorena you will see what this D-1 Secondary will do against a team they knwo will throw the ball..

An can u also post the highlights for us please

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1342428" timestamp="1353890021"]
None at all skip. Navasota hasn't seen speed like WOS has this year
[/quote]

Let me assure you that Navasota by now is very familiar
with WO-S's strengths and weaknesses.  This will be one
of the best 3-A playoff games of this season. 
Go 'STANGS - roll on to another title.

[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1342377" timestamp="1353883540"]
Those CBs and SS's don't look so D1 to me they are horrible.
[/quote]

I sincerely hope you and the coaches think that way. Please believe that your the New England Patriots and we are the Lamar Cardinals (sorry Lamar). Please keep believing you can't be beat or even played close. Keep believing that state championship already has NAVASOTA on the plaque. Keep believing all you have to do to win a game is to show up. I WANT you to believe what your saying. Please make sure your players and coaches feel the same way. That is all.

[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1342376" timestamp="1353883479"]
I saw the highlights from the WC game. Wo-s couldn't stop the pass against a team that runs. If y'all meet La Marque or Navasota it's going to be ugly.
[/quote]

You just can't shut up about WO-S, can you?  'Still no guarantees that Navasota and WO-S even will play each other, but you just can't resist bringing it up.  This has been going on for at least two weeks.  Our team and coaches are thinking about nothing but Lorena.  For your team's sake, I hope Navasota is not looking past LaMarque as you are. 

Everyone needs to remember this is a fan posting on here.  I see just as many WOS fans making comments about Navasota.  Neither the coaches or the players from either of the teams  are worrying about the other right now.  They are focused on the next game only.  Every game from here on out should be fun to watch as a fan. 

[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1342376" timestamp="1353883479"]
I saw the highlights from the WC game. Wo-s couldn't stop the pass against a team that runs. If y'all meet La Marque or Navasota it's going to be ugly.
[/quote]

La marque is not as pass heavy as we were a few seasons ago... it's a shame. But we do mix it up every now and then, its just a heavier dose of running this year for some reason, may be personnel reasons, who knows... But i think WOS has proved just as much as anybody that they can compete. They just need to execute better and offense and defense. And La marque will have to play a lot better in the secondary this week to have a grip on Navasota this week as well.

[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1342673" timestamp="1353918537"]
No @badndn and to the Wo-s fans I just went by the film I saw from the game Friday. The secondary just didn't show up. I wish y'all luck this week and hope to see you guys in quarter Finals.
[/quote]

Your right about that, not just the secondary either. We will correct it, seems like we have one game like that every year (most teams do). That is what I mean when you start to believe in your press clippings and the hype the kids hear from fans and classmates. Every game is a war and you have to approach each and every game not only with 112% intensity but with 112% focus as well. This year we were good enough to overcome it unlike in some past years. Good luck and stay injury free to the Rattlers also.

just asking-i was at the central game and as i walked in the gate and saw central i said to myself holy smokes lord help us.i dont know about the other teams the mustangs might play but if there faster all around and a huge  line on both sides of the ball i will take pictures of them lol. its been a long long time since i have seen a QB like thay have he is one fast cat  with a shot gun arm and the track team wide recivers. i said to one of the coaches after the game this central team is large and in reply he said size dose not win football games as you saw today i asked  the weights of these guys he replyed on D over 300 pounds and on the OL around the same i replyed OMG and on top if all this thay had two outstanding DB  with sprinters speed i left shaking my head

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1342832" timestamp="1353956426"]
[quote author=Cover 2 Wild Rattler link=topic=106751.msg1342673#msg1342673 date=1353918537]
No @badndn and to the Wo-s fans I just went by the film I saw from the game Friday. The secondary just didn't show up. I wish y'all luck this week and hope to see you guys in quarter Finals.
[/quote]

Your right about that, not just the secondary either. We will correct it, seems like we have one game like that every year (most teams do). That is what I mean when you start to believe in your press clippings and the hype the kids hear from fans and classmates. Every game is a war and you have to approach each and every game not only with 112% intensity but with 112% focus as well. This year we were good enough to overcome it unlike in some past years. Good luck and stay injury free to the Rattlers also.
[/quote] Why couldnt ya have had that game against Silsbee and played all out against WC  ;D Just kidding Tear em up WOS

[quote name="CATS80" post="1342875" timestamp="1353961142"]
[quote author=Txdragon link=topic=106751.msg1342832#msg1342832 date=1353956426]
[quote author=Cover 2 Wild Rattler link=topic=106751.msg1342673#msg1342673 date=1353918537]
[/quote]

[/quote] Why couldnt ya have had that game against Silsbee and played all out against WC  ;D Just kidding Tear em up WOS
[/quote]cmon man  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami