**POST SCORES & UPDATES OF TONIGHT'S GAMES**

Please post any scores and updates of tonight's scheduled games. Here is the list of games:

[b]Baytown Sterling 57,  Crosby  67  Final[/b]
[b]Westbury Christian 53,  West Brook  65  Final[/b]
La Porte at Angleton, 7:30pm
[b]PA Memorial 52,  Beaumont Ozen 65  Final[/b]
[b]Barbers Hill 50,  Willis  62    Final[/b]
[b]Dayton 57,  Huffman  60 OT  Final[/b]
[b]Cy Falls 55,  Humble  65    Final[/b]
[b]Clear Falls 57,  Summer Creek  67  Final[/b]
[b]Kingwood Park 55,  Pasadena Memorial  46  Final[/b]
[b]Beaumont Central 62, West Orange-Stark  44  Final[/b]
[b]Kountze 101,  Lumberton  44  Final[/b]
[b]Nederland 54,  St. Pius X  47  Final[/b]
[b]Silsbee 60,  Port Neches-Groves  48  Final[/b]
[b]Hamshire-Fannett 42,  Vidor  47    Final[/b]
[b]Baytown Lee 32,  Sam Rayburn  68  Final[/b]
[b]Goose Creek Memorial 53,  New Caney  62  Final[/b]
[b]Beaumont Kelly 74,  Bridge City  48  Final[/b]
[b]Hemphill 33,  Buna  62  Final[/b]
Cleveland at Dickinson, 7:30pm
[b]Hardin 48,  Tarkington  45  Final[/b]
[b]Big Sandy 69,  Warren  40  Final[/b]
Shelbyville at Brookeland, 7:30pm
[b]Zavalla 48,  Chireno  55  Final[/b]
[b]Leggett 71,  Onalaska  58  Final[/b]
[b]Spurger  71, Cushing 59  Final[/b]

How about those mighty mites of ozen. Very small but very quick. They ran a 1-2-1-1 full ct press whole game and droped into a 1-2-2 half ct press for most of the game. Memorial didn't handle pressure well. Had best big man on floor and couldn't get him ball under the basket consistently.  3s and turnovers will be the key for them this yr. What do u think dove? Is the secret out? ;)

[quote name="BEARCAT" post="1329877" timestamp="1352864703"]
How about those mighty mites of ozen. Very small but very quick. They ran a 1-2-1-1 full ct press whole game and droped into a 1-2-2 half ct press for most of the game. Memorial didn't handle pressure well. Had best big man on floor and couldn't get him ball under the basket consistently.  3s and turnovers will be the key for them this yr. What do u think dove? Is the secret out? ;)
[/quote]Bearpuppy...err BearCub ??? BEARCAT, you saw a 1-1-1-2 full court press whole game. Then dropped into a 3-1-1 zone D.

Made the 2nd half of the PAM/Ozen game. Both teams very young. Ozen dominated the guard play. The Hunter brothers led the Panthers on both ends of the floor.

Memorial will be needing the guard help that they will get when 3-4 players return from football. Lott is needed to lead the team. Chatman needs the ball down low, but can't get it there by himself.

I see these two teams being very good by district play.

Good talking with Dove and his wife tonight. Also got to talk with Jim Hicks who hooked me up with one of his mags!

I am not ready just yet for football to finish, but my basketball blood is a bubbling with excitement. Good to see at least a half of a game tonight.

[quote name="bmtcpa87" post="1330179" timestamp="1352906089"]
Kelly was led by Cam Franks (23), Andrew Pace (13), Thomas Falgout (11) and Shad Wise (8).  Kelly was up 36-33 at half, but the full court press wore BC down in the 2nd half.  LCM at Kelly Friday at 6.  Kelly will have to shoot better against a much bigger LCM team.
[/quote] Way to go Cam. How did Shad do? I expect Shad to tear up that district because he's played against good competition while competing at Oak Hill.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami