COLDSPRING AT CLEVELAND BROADCAST/CS wins 37-17!!

WOSgrad

The Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojans continue their defense of their 22-3A championship as they travel to Cleveland to take on the Indians!  Bryan Barbay's Trojans, 7-2 on the season and 5-0 in district, come off of a 68-16 victory over Liberty last Friday.  Meanwhile, Clayton Maple and his Indians, 6-2 on the season and 3-1 in district, come off of their annual open week.

Join Elmer Luck for all of the action from Indian Stadium in Cleveland beginning at 7:15 pm by tuning your radio into The Breeze, KETX 1440 AM, or by clicking the following link:

http://radio.securenetsystems.net/v4/index.cfm?stationCallSign=KETXAM

Now I know why Cleveland is the arm pit of our district not only R they the only stadium U have to wait 20 minutes to get through the metal detector but they also lead our district on channel 2 news for crime. what i saw tonight we will be seeing alot more on channel 2. All cleveland wanted to do and all they got exicted about was cheap shots and taking players out of the game , I think cleveland should move to the TDC district where they belong.

[quote name="Indians08" post="1318224" timestamp="1351920257"]
Yeah, your probably right, they probably had to work a lot harder beating you guys as bad as they did !!!!!!
[/quote] the score is the score but we didnt have to pull R starters or worry about cheap shots it was actually a good game and both teams respected each other but U wouldnt knowabout that because your from cleveland

Coldsprings had more personal penalties and penalties for chop blocking , don't cry because our boys played the game as they were suppose too! :) btw, metal detectors are always good for Coldsprings, you apparently don't remember one of there kids who played basketball season before last bringing a gun and knife to the school.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder