Barbers Hill vs. Summer Creek game thread/SC WINS 24-11!!!

Guest Dazed and confused
Step up take the bet or shut up!  You get your little mafia together and use your gang mentallity to try and push someone out who says anything against you.  And as for meeting you have no urge have seen yall at games and I prefer my own friends who at least know the game of football not just Dayton football.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Dazed and confused" post="1316716" timestamp="1351864073"]
Once again you gutless cowards.  Step up take the bet or shut up!  You get your little mafia together and use your gang mentallity to try and push someone out who says anything against you.  And as for meeting you have no urge have seen yall at game and I prefer my one friends who at least know the game of football not just Dayton football.
[/quote]

You're too emotional....

Are your one friends (whatever that is) a dayton fan?

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1316712" timestamp="1351863910"]
The best team won last night. BH sure didn't help themselves with misques though. Speaking of bets, hey SummerCrook It Is, I got a special bet for you. If you win I will come over to your house and cook you a real nice dinner. Your choice of entrees of course. If I win, you get OFF MY INNANET!
[/quote]

We didn't help ourselves either with penalties .....Nope don't want your nasty, lice having, non cleaning arse around me....now go be with your Moma, because that's what ur kind does  ;)

UH OH, CAT FIGHT......... ;D ;D ;D ;D

OK, time to move on and lick our wounds.  There are 4 good teams in 19-4A and 3 of them beat us.  Chalk 1 loss up to Denny being out, chalk 1 game up to a bad performance, and accept SC is a better team in that one.  Mistakes are part fo the game and we have sucked 2 weeks in a row on special teams and have shown we are not prepared for dealing with fakes and 4th down conversion defense.  Fix that and we go 3 rounds.  Don't fix that and we get to watch Summer Creek in the playoffs with the Dayton folks joining us.  ;D ;D

Once again you gutless cowards.  Step up take the bet or shut up!  You get your little mafia together and use your gang mentallity to try and push someone out who says anything against you.  And as for meeting you have no urge have seen yall at games and I prefer my own friends who at least know the game of football not just Dayton football.
[/quote]

Are you HAVING a bad childhood  :o :o :o :o :o

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1316718" timestamp="1351864225"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=105567.msg1316712#msg1316712 date=1351863910]
The best team won last night. BH sure didn't help themselves with misques though. Speaking of bets, hey SummerCrook It Is, I got a special bet for you. If you win I will come over to your house and cook you a real nice dinner. Your choice of entrees of course. If I win, you get OFF MY INNANET!
[/quote]

We didn't help ourselves either with penalties .....Nope don't want your nasty, lice having, non cleaning arse around me....now go be with your Moma, because that's what ur kind does  ;)
[/quote]
Aww too bad. I was hoping to get to know you better. ;) You have really have changed my mind with all the football talk. I like the change! Good luck to the Dawgs the rest of the way.  ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1316707" timestamp="1351863642"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=105567.msg1316594#msg1316594 date=1351834308]
[quote author=who-you-think link=topic=105567.msg1316590#msg1316590 date=1351833997]
Mr buddy garrity......1st round who has better shot beating nederland.day or sc
[/quote]after what i witnessed tonight: I have to say Dayton.
[/quote]

Dayton is not as good as BH and certainly not as good as SC.  They have the best chance of losing the 1st round of any team in 19-4A.  Just sayin...... ;)
[/quote]The scoreboard says otherwise.......just sayin

[quote name="Dazed and confused" post="1316669" timestamp="1351861500"]
I do live in Dayton and yall still make me sick.  I thought this site was to talk about real football not stupid people that look over facts and stats by calling it rivalries and history.  Look at the games!!!!  Dayton has a heck of a football team but history is not going to stop that front seven of SC.  And your D can not cover the pass.  I am telling you are in for a arse rippen and I am looking forward to it.  Nothing against yalls kids on the team but because of you[i][b] idiots[/b][/i] on this site. Money where my mouth is here you go Dayton and octfeb my post for your SC wins you get off this site if Dayton I will!!
[/quote]Live in Dayton, I don't think so ;D

Alright two games, two losses!  My personal thoughts....Dayton ain't BH's superbowl!  Is it a big game...heck yeah because we have been playing you guys probably longer than any other team in SETX so the history of the two teams playing is enough to make a rivalry...not to mention the 14 or so miles difference and shared border!  Last week...High emotion on both side.  To think Dayton "played-down"...lawd son, don't disparage your boys or your coaches with that comment!  Weather?  Heck yeah, the weather took Dayton (or Mr. Chambers)  out of their game plan.  If he would have pulled the trigger, yes, Dayton would have scored more.  For whatever reason, he didn't and result was a very close game.  Dayton COULD NOT run on the Hill!!

Last night...no weather excuses.  Not sure why SC didn't air it out.  If they had, yes, would have been a lot worse; even if we would have made the catch on the 7 and not fumbled the kickoff.  Our running game too was stifled by a pretty salty D.  Passing....hmmm, I sure wish we could find a way to pass a little more if not for any other reason to keep the D a little more honest OR make me feel better by not running the same play getting stuffed every time!  SC could not run on the Hill!!!  If we play a run heavy team in round 1, the game is going to be tough.  If that team can effectively pass, yep, 1 and done!

Next week will be tough.  Whichever team which has the most effective passing O is going to win.  Don't think it's going to be won with the run but I guess that too is why the game is played.  Also, if SC can't get a little discipline, Dayton has the firepower to make them pay; BH obviously didn't. 

Oh well, BH, you're a salty bunch and I'm proud of you, win or lose!!

Guest Dazed and confused
Eagle it would seem you should be on my side everytime a BH fan makes a good football point the Mafia gangs up and refuses to see fact and put you and your team and your town down to deflect the facts.

[quote name="Eagle82" post="1316739" timestamp="1351865389"]
Alright two games, two losses!  My personal thoughts....Dayton ain't BH's superbowl!  Is it a big game...heck yeah because we have been playing you guys probably longer than any other team in SETX so the history of the two teams playing is enough to make a rivalry...not to mention the 14 or so miles difference and shared border!  Last week...High emotion on both side.  To think Dayton "played-down"...lawd son, don't disparage your boys or your coaches with that comment!  Weather?  Heck yeah, the weather took Dayton (or Mr. Chambers)  out of their game plan.  If he would have pulled the trigger, yes, Dayton would have scored more.  For whatever reason, he didn't and result was a very close game.  Dayton COULD NOT run on the Hill!!

Last night...no weather excuses.  Not sure why SC didn't air it out.  If they had, yes, would have been a lot worse; even if we would have made the catch on the 7 and not fumbled the kickoff.  Our running game too was stifled by a pretty salty D.  Passing....hmmm, I sure wish we could find a way to pass a little more if not for any other reason to keep the D a little more honest OR make me feel better by not running the same play getting stuffed every time!  SC could not run on the Hill!!!  If we play a run heavy team in round 1, the game is going to be tough.  If that team can effectively pass, yep, 1 and done!

Next week will be tough.  Whichever team which has the most effective passing O is going to win.  Don't think it's going to be won with the run but I guess that too is why the game is played.  Also, if SC can't get a little discipline, Dayton has the firepower to make them pay; BH obviously didn't. 

[/quote]
Good post 82.

Umm there was a reason why the OTHER threads were taken down.. Due to racial remarks being made... Start them on here and I am sure this thread will be deleted or locked... So can you stop with the racial remarks... PLEASE

Once again you gutless cowards.  Step up take the bet or shut up!  You get your little mafia together and use your gang mentallity to try and push someone out who says anything against you.  And as for meeting you have no urge have seen yall at games and I prefer my own friends who at least know the game of football not just Dayton football.
[/quote] you want some cheese with that wine ;D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1316783" timestamp="1351867752"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105567.msg1316745#msg1316745 date=1351865885]
Umm there was a reason why the OTHER threads were taken down.. Due to racial remarks being made... Start them on here and I am sure this thread will be deleted or locked... So can you stop with the racial remarks... PLEASE
[/quote]

*Mod Edit*
[/quote]

all that stuff gets moderated....

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1316783" timestamp="1351867752"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105567.msg1316745#msg1316745 date=1351865885]
[/quote]

*Mod Edit *
[/quote]

[quote name="Eagle82" post="1316739" timestamp="1351865389"]

[/quote] Good post Eagle82  sounds like BH put up a good fight against SC I think BH will do good in the post-season. Good Luck !

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1316718" timestamp="1351864225"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=105567.msg1316712#msg1316712 date=1351863910]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, both of you knock it off.