Coldspring Vs. Cleveland

Coldspring or Cleveland?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Coldspring or Cleveland?

• Coldspring
    • Cleveland

Coldspring on both sides of the ball, are too strong for Cleveland to even think about getting close in this game. Look back to when Huffman defeated Cleveland 37-14, & Coldspring blew them out 60-21. Cleveland is going to have a long night coming to them. Cleveland has beaten Barbay 3 times since he took over as HC/AD but those years are over for Cleveland you guys. Cleveland may be better than last season, but not good enough to defeat Coldspring.. But good luck to both teams this Friday night & an injury free game.

Coldspring 62, Cleveland 13

[quote name="Trojan10" post="1313503" timestamp="1351512506"]
Coldspring on both sides of the ball, are too strong for Cleveland to even think about getting close in this game. Look back to when Huffman defeated Cleveland 37-14, & Coldspring blew them out 60-21. Cleveland is going to have a long night coming to them. Cleveland has beaten Barbay 3 times since he took over as HC/AD but those years are over for Cleveland you guys. Cleveland may be better than last season, but not good enough to defeat Coldspring.. But good luck to both teams this Friday night & an injury free game.

Coldspring 62, Cleveland 13
[/quote]

You cant take what Cleveland did against Huffman and say that Cleveland cant hang.. If thats the case then CLeveland will lose to Shepherd the next week. I think it will be a good game this week and do think coldspring will win. Clevelands D is strong. I dont think their offense is what it needs to be to beat Coldspring. 37-14 final for Coldspring

@Touchdown22: Barbay has had plenty of opportunities to shatter the school record, but he's not the type to run up the score like that. I'll be surprised if he does let them score 70+, even though they've gotten 1 pt shy.. @Bigdaddy79, We will just have to wait to see the score will be Friday, and it won't be close.

[quote name="idk" post="1315617" timestamp="1351715027"]
If Barbay was going to run the score up on anyone it would be this game. Even though they put up a big one against us.
[/quote]

After Liberty talked all their mess last year at the track meet I thought BArbay would have put 100 up against them but he put in the 2nd string in the 3rd.. Barbay has nothing against Cleveland and will be respectfull if that is the case.. I think everyone is has cleveland underated. They are a good ball club and will come out playing hard.. the 2 problems I see in Cleveland is their offense hasnt been clicking all 4 quarters and thave a lot of penelties. Disipline is what they are really lacking. Good luck to both teams and lets have a good clean game.

A few boys kept bumping Barbay to get him to break the all time record (73) on Tarkington and Splendora. They said the only team he would consider breaking the record on would be Cleveland. Must not respect them too much. He played some JV players on Liberty preparing for next year, thats bad enough, since talking smack at the track meet. And if it was a track meet they would win again, but it isn't.

now I know why Cleveland is the arm pit of our district not only r they the only stadium u have to wait 20 min to walk through a metal detecter but they also lead our district on channel 2 news for crime and what I saw tonight we will be seeing more. All ceveland wanted to do and got excited about was cheap shots and taking players out of the game, I think cleveland should move to the TDC district because thats where they belong.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder