HAMSHIRE-FANNETT AT SILSBEE BROADCAST/SILSBEE WINS 49-18!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see in the play by play where the "inadvertent whistle"  kept the Horns from completing a touchdown run in the open field.  Or where the Horns actually covered a fumble in the end zone, but had it called a Tiger touchdown.  It was a game changing screw up by the officials in my opinion!  The Horns came out and played a hard fought game.  It is very disheartening to work so hard and have the officials make such a difference.  Hang in there Horns!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="BuckBuck" post="1311636" timestamp="1351312025"]
I don't see in the play by play where the "inadvertent whistle"  kept the Horns from completing a touchdown run in the open field.  Or where the Horns actually covered a fumble in the end zone, but had it called a Tiger touchdown.  It was a game changing screw up by the officials in my opinion!  The Horns came out and played a hard fought game.  It is very disheartening to work so hard and have the officials make such a difference.  Hang in there Horns!
[/quote]

Maybe a screw up by the official, but hardly game changing. ::)

The fumble in the end zone was not a fumble, he had already crossed the plain of the goal line.

[quote name="BuckBuck" post="1311636" timestamp="1351312025"]
[/quote]

You also did not see in the play by play where the back judge missed a ultimate fight take down by a HF defender on a Tiger reciever that would have been a touchdown on the pass before. P.S. it was the same offical. HF did play a hard fought game. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami