PA News

@badndn n 82 I'm born n raised in port arthur played on the 86 sfa eagles that was one game away from the state championship I was the starting running back on that team and it just sickens me to my stomach to see sad overrated png in our paper every week when they are getting blasted every week, we don't get any respect but that's ok when we hit ns in the mouth then what y'all escuses will be

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1296407" timestamp="1349896241"]
@badndn n 82 I'm born n raised in port arthur played on the 86 sfa eagles that was one game away from the state championship I was the starting running back on that team and it just sickens me to my stomach to see sad overrated png in our paper every week when they are getting blasted every week, we don't get any respect but that's ok when we hit ns in the mouth then what y'all escuses will be
[/quote]

Did they teach punctuation at SFA in the mid 80's????

[/quote]
Thats The Truth The Paper Just Refuse To Acknowledge The Game

[/quote]

Do you actually look at the PA News every week?  I can't say that I read the sports section but I do glance at it and I have seen Memorial on the front page each week.  I also see Nederland and PNG.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1296005" timestamp="1349872879"]
they don't usually get to PAM till thursday,starting with a selected player/coach and the section called titan tidbits. then on friday they will run another story. i like it that way better. save the bigger games for last.
[/quote]

DID ANYONE SEE THIS??? WATCH TOMORROW AND PAM WILL BE IN THE PANEWS...JESUS CHRIST MAN!! >:(... every thursday is PAM's day!!! TITAN TIDBITS!!! between monday and wed. is mid county with one day being a "chalk talk" on the game. thursday is PAM and on friday they feature the game. this game will get featured!!! PAM get featured in BIG district games.(NS,WB, and LP) do you really want to hear how PAM will beat BS??? really?? that's boring and i'm a PAM fan!! chill and wait till the end of the week. HELL if they talked about the NS game on monday, what will they talk about come game day or the day before??? then people will complain and say "there is nothing about PAM on game day"...c'mon man!!!

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1296707" timestamp="1349923410"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=104433.msg1296005#msg1296005 date=1349872879]
they don't usually get to PAM till thursday,starting with a selected player/coach and the section called titan tidbits. then on friday they will run another story. i like it that way better. save the bigger games for last.
[/quote]

DID ANYONE SEE THIS??? WATCH TOMORROW AND PAM WILL BE IN THE PANEWS...JESUS CHRIST MAN!! >:(... every thursday is PAM's day!!! TITAN TIDBITS!!! between monday and wed. is mid county with one day being a "chalk talk" on the game. thursday is PAM and on friday they feature the game. this game will get featured!!! PAM get featured in BIG district games.(NS,WB, and LP) do you really want to hear how PAM will beat BS??? really?? that's boring and i'm a PAM fan!! chill and wait till the end of the week. HELL if they talked about the NS game on monday, what will they talk about come game day or the day before??? then people will complain and say "there is nothing about PAM on game day"...c'mon man!!!
[/quote]

+1 bro! Heck,by now I feel as if media coverage is impertinent to what's going on over here in P.A...Drake said it best "they know, they know, they know!"

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1296464" timestamp="1349900399"]
Its a person that comes on here like caltex that just tries and push buttons probably never played a down of football and comes on here running his trap. Not even responding to the topic just a hating prick
[/quote]

Hey there buster. No need to get your jock in a knot. Props to you for playing a sport and being mediocre enough to almost play in a state championship game. My only point was.... If you would have learned better punctuation and could use it properly, more of us "hating pricks" could be educated by reading more of your posts on your athletic achievements.

Getting back to the topic at hand, it seems to me all three schools are covered respectfully in the newspaper.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1296707" timestamp="1349923410"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=104433.msg1296005#msg1296005 date=1349872879]
[/quote]

[/quote]

This /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

This is exactly how the PA News covers it's teams locally on a weekly basis. Chalk talk on Monday's, Nederland on Tuesdays, PN-G on Wed., PAM on Thursdays, all three on Friday. It's like that each and every week.

friendswoodkid, get with the program. ;) ::)

FWKid what does your glory days with the Blue and Gray of SFA have to do with the fact that there is irony in someone from PA calling themselves FriendswoodKid (showing no love for PA) and complaining about the PA News showing no love to PAM? Do you get the PA news delivered in FWood? If not then I don't think you have much room to complain. Reading the FREE online version you won't get every story...because it's FREE.
Oh and for the record I went to SFA also!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83