3a vs 4a

One4All

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1273417" timestamp="1347768847"]
You have very good 3a teams that can win against 4a teams and the same with 4a/5a but over-all if every team could play against each other the higher classification would have the best winning percentage by far.
[/quote]
A lot of the outcome depends on the schools involved in the matchups.  Many of these predistrict mix and match games are set up with the distance and location meaning a lot.  It also pairs up a lot of not so good bigger schools with better little schools.  If the top teams from each division played each other, it might come out more with the bigger school on top.
I also think it seems like the 3A schools are doing a good job of whipping up on 4A schools in our region because we have a bunch of power in 3A right now.  WO-s, Coldspring, Silsbee, Navasota, and La Marque are a pretty tough region.  I don't know that our region is that powerful in 4A.  We have some good teams, but not as dominant as a region.

As far as our local 4A's and 3A's, these are the teams and their records that have played games with match ups of 4A/3A this season:

4A

Beaumont Central  0-1        lost to WO-S
Beaumont Ozen    0-1        lost to Stephenville
LCM                    0-2        lost to WO-S and Silsbee
Lumberton            0-1        lost to Silsbee
PNG                    1-1        beat Silsbee, lost to WO-S
Vidor                  1-0        beat Bridge City

3A

Bridge City          0-1        lost to Vidor
Coldspring            1-0        beat CE King
Huffman              3-0          beat Houston Kashmere, H. Worthing, Galena Park
Silsbee                2-1          lost to PNG, beat LCM and Lumberton
WO-S                  3-0          beat LCM, PNG, and Central

Only remaining games that will match up our local 4A teams with the local 3A teams are these games: (both games this week)

Coldspring @ LCM
Livingston @ Silsbee

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1273958" timestamp="1347852013"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=103240.msg1273948#msg1273948 date=1347850851]
[b]WO-S is the only team that beat the 4a's[/b]!
[/quote]

That is not necessarily accurate, but I get your point. ;)
[/quote]Silsbee just beat a 4A school smh.  ::)

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="texaggies07" post="1273392" timestamp="1347767604"]
What is the records in head to head matchup this year is what I wanna see.  I think 3A owns 4A right now.
[/quote]

2A's EC and Newton have ripped up the 3A's. After this week, EC & Newton will be 6-0 against 3A's.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder