H-F fans !!!!

Very proud of our community. In one week the talk has become positive, I'm a realist we are not close to where we should be but we are on the right path!
Friday night was one of the largest crowds in 10 years. Not only large but loud, tailgate party was a success. Let's not stop now these boys responded with a great hard hitting game and we came out on top.
I need some help I watched Stephenville play and wow the noise anyone know how they make those shakers????

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="randy77705" post="1265981" timestamp="1347209989"]
Very proud of our community. In one week the talk has become positive, I'm a realist we are not close to where we should be but we are on the right path!
Friday night was one of the largest crowds in 10 years. Not only large but loud, tailgate party was a success. Let's not stop now these boys responded with a great hard hitting game and we came out on top.
I need some help I watched Stephenville play and wow the noise anyone know how they make those shakers????
[/quote]

I sent you a pm

Guest tigersvoice
[/quote]

Good stuff 77705.  When your community comes together you'll see a marked improvement in all the athletic events.  But, you already know that - good work, anyway. 8) 

[/quote]The last time I watched Stephenville they had 4 old AC refridgerant containers Bolted to a bracket with ball bearing in them and two people were shaking them. they were loud

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder