Trinity @ Kountze Predictions

BBfan061

Guest kountzemania
Lions have to fix the mental mistakes and stop shooting themselves in the foot. Will make it tough against tougher teams. Kountze executes then they will win.

I am going to go with Kountze on this one, I believe that the new head coach and his  coaching staff has really gotten the players attention and everyone has bought in to what they are trying to do. Once thing i do know and that is Coach Franklin can flat out coach and has a way with kids that makes them want to excel.  Other places were just simply retarded not to hire him, but they had visions of other things in their heads and one of them was not winning. Great job so far to the Kountze Lions and best of luck for the remainder of the season......Big Pimpin!!!!!!

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1265653" timestamp="1347162567"]
[quote author=MWhizzie000 link=topic=102791.msg1265627#msg1265627 date=1347161434]
They beat grapevine 41-16 last week so that might mean something
[/quote]Is that good or bad?sounds like kountze in the same manner.
[/quote]

thats my point lol idk but trinity as far i have known trinity has had a pretty fair ballclub

[quote name="MWhizzie000" post="1265627" timestamp="1347161434"]
They beat grapevine 41-16 last week so that might mean something
[/quote] ?? maybe Grapeland? Grapevine 5A isnt it? Grapevine is in the Metroplex.

I couldnt find any info on Trinity from the ppl i know from there, apparently they dont go to their games til district starts. sorry Kountze fans.  :(

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1265666" timestamp="1347163501"]
[quote author=MWhizzie000 link=topic=102791.msg1265627#msg1265627 date=1347161434]
They beat grapevine 41-16 last week so that might mean something?? maybe Grapeland? Grapevine 5A isnt it? Grapevine is in the Metroplex
[/quote] .

I couldnt find any info on Trinity from the ppl i know from there, apparently they dont go to their games til district starts. sorry Kountze fans.  :(
[/quote]
yea my bad it was grapeland sorry the
website had a typo but this is all i could find on trinity http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/trinity-tigers-(trinity,tx)/football/schedule.htm

If kountze keeps greyland arnold in the whole game they will win this one without a doubt too much speed and better decision making. Heck at the HD game i think he was calling his own plays when they went to the hurry up if thats true then he is exceptional at the position for a freshman.

if arnold plays the entire game

Kountze -28
Trinity -20

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1267156" timestamp="1347330755"]
Bad news......lions have a bunch of boys with flu like symptoms dk what it is but it's going around ,like 7 starters some of the parents have it too.hope they get well soon.go lions
[/quote]
Thats not what i wanted to hear.. prayers

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami