Goose Creek Memorial @ Nederland Predictions

GoDogs27

[quote name="James Mosley" post="1259864" timestamp="1346720487"]
Nederland Defense!!, enough said, it is for real guys. All Nederland has to do is score, pretty much all my post this year will be a repeat of this one. The defense is really that good.....Nederland 24 to 0
[/quote]James, I remember we had a talk about Nederland last year and you were right.  I'll roll with Nederland all the way, just not in a shutout, but in dominating fasion.  8)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that both teams are better than they were last year...they certainly got their fair share of looking at each other after a scrimmage and 2 games...I will go with Nederland, 24-14...Nederland's offense is better than people think...they only threw one pass in the second half against Crosby because they simply didn't need to throw the ball...Raines started the game 8-8 in the first half...and the defense....well, they are pretty dang good

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1260050" timestamp="1346759426"]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=102439.msg1259864#msg1259864 date=1346720487]
Nederland Defense!!, enough said, it is for real guys. All Nederland has to do is score, pretty much all my post this year will be a repeat of this one. The defense is really that good.....Nederland 24 to 0
[/quote]James, I remember we had a talk about Nederland last year and you were right.  I'll roll with Nederland all the way, just not in a shutout, but in dominating fasion.  8)
[/quote]BMTSoulja!, I agree shutouts are hard to get in high school football, dominating fashion is a better way to say it, so, I change my prediction to Nederland 24 to points allowed due to charity!!! lol

[quote name="James Mosley" post="1260170" timestamp="1346770751"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102439.msg1260050#msg1260050 date=1346759426]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=102439.msg1259864#msg1259864 date=1346720487]
[/quote]BMTSoulja!, I agree shutouts are hard to get in high school football, dominating fashion is a better way to say it, so, I change my prediction to Nederland 24 to points allowed due to charity!!! lol
[/quote]Ok.  I  hear you, man. 

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="James Mosley" post="1260170" timestamp="1346770751"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102439.msg1260050#msg1260050 date=1346759426]
[/quote]

Save the charity for church.

If you can shut us out, go for it. I'm thinking you won't.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="BigDog007" post="1260223" timestamp="1346775590"]
During the GSL announcement before game you will hear the announcer say " A Chairtable Donation of at least 7 points may be given to GCM by the dogs defense "
[/quote]

All other points will we taken by GCM with extreme prejudice.

I think this game will be closer than everyone thinks... Both teams like to hang on to the ball and control the clock.
Ned is good, but I dont think they are what everyone thinks, they were not contested last week.  they played a Crosby team that was not ready: new coachs, new style, new line. The Off were not ready for the stunts that the Ned D line gave them and the qb seemed flustered.  When they get some experience Crosby will come around. 
I dont think Ned Off is that good.  Crosby's D did not play bad, Ned really had one really good drive. the rest of the points was when the Off had really good starting positions,  (27, 42). that is why Ned went up so quick.  Ned did not score the second half when their starting field pos was on their side of the field. I dont see Nederland putting up alot of points... if GCM can keep starting points on their side of the field...IMO
GCM - 21
Ned  -14

[quote name="hitman009" post="1260288" timestamp="1346780481"]
I think this game will be closer than everyone thinks... Both teams like to hang on to the ball and control the clock.
Ned is good, but I dont think they are what everyone thinks, they were not contested last week.  they played a Crosby team that was not ready: new coachs, new style, new line. The Off were not ready for the stunts that the Ned D line gave them and the qb seemed flustered.  When they get some experience Crosby will come around. 
I dont think Ned Off is that good.  Crosby's D did not play bad, Ned really had one really good drive. the rest of the points was when the Off had really good starting positions,  (27, 42). that is why Ned went up so quick.  Ned did not score the second half when their starting field pos was on their side of the field. I dont see Nederland putting up alot of points... if GCM can keep starting points on their side of the field...IMO
GCM - 21
Ned  -14

[/quote]

Well, they were on Crosby's 7 at the end of the game , and chose not to punch it in.  Also went for a couple of 4th downs to burn clock rather than punt it away.  They went pretty conservative after in the second half after being up 21-0 at half time.

[quote name="hitman009" post="1260288" timestamp="1346780481"]
GCM - 21
Ned  -14
[/quote]

Someone earlier said they only threw 1 pass in the 2nd half. It could've been worse for Crosby

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1260386" timestamp="1346787841"]
You boys are going to pull a muscle patting yourself on the back.
[/quote]Maybe if Nederland were playing another team, their posters would be a little nervous.  It's a 'free' game.  They don't even have to bother their main men.  They'll bring the JV in, giving their team an extra bye week.  ;) 8)

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1260411" timestamp="1346789571"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=102439.msg1260406#msg1260406 date=1346789311]
I don't know if I would go that far Soulja.  LOL :)
[/quote]BD, shhhhhhhh....  I'm fishing.  ;) ;)  8) 8) .  I'm looking for a nibble.  ;D ;D
[/quote]

I know stink bait when I see it.

GCM has to get past the dreaded wwcmps syndrom which there is no cure for. And even if there was the pill would to big to swallow !!!!
[color=red]W[/color]oods
[color=red]W[/color]ashington
[color=red]C[/color]ouron
[color=red]M[/color]alveaux
[color=red]P[/color]rior
[color=red]S[/color]tampley

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="BigDog007" post="1260460" timestamp="1346792181"]
GCM has to get past the dreaded wwcmps syndrom which there is no cure for. And even if there was the pill would to big to swallow !!!!
[color=red]W[/color]oods
[color=red]W[/color]ashington
[color=red]C[/color]ouron
[color=red]M[/color]alveaux
[color=red]P[/color]rior
[color=red]S[/color]tampley
[/quote]

Sounds like menstrual cramps.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline