WB vs Ozen--Roll Call/Updates/Ozen wins 33-29!!

[quote name="sig220" post="1257791" timestamp="1346510328"]
West Brook has been killed by the Admin. at BISD and the school board. It started after the 5-2 vote and continues. Why do you think Stump, half the Administration and coaches from WB left?  BTW, Atascocita beat Dobie 31-6.
[/quote]Excuses?  That a very weak one indeed.  shows that you know Nothing about the game of football or the 'truth'  of what you speak about Stump or the 5-2 vote (which has NOTHING to do with what happened on the football field last night.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SFA85" post="1257840" timestamp="1346512661"]
[quote author=sig220 link=topic=102326.msg1257791#msg1257791 date=1346510328]
West Brook has been killed by the Admin. at BISD and the school board. It started after the 5-2 vote and continues. Why do you think Stump, half the Administration and coaches from WB left?  BTW, Atascocita beat Dobie 31-6.
[/quote]

Please explain.  And quit trying to justify WB getting sorry on the school board.  Maybe Ozen is that much better and Stump whined his way into 2-8/1-9 seasons as long as he's @Atascosita....
[/quote] 8)

[quote name="Spreadguy 7" post="1257826" timestamp="1346511902"]
Wow... Congrads Coach Nelson. I guess some off you "West Brook" fans are getting what you asked for(no Stump, he was a horrible coach, even if he won)and Atascacita is getting what they asked for ( Stumps a winner) it's a win win situation for both sides. Except for in Brooks case, their win will not be showing in their record.
[/quote]
I'll go back to this post because I do not want to feed the "WB" troll that posted after this. 
I think you know that I have tremendous respect for Stump and the great staff he put together.  The new staff has some huge shoes to fill and also will need to deal with and get used to the way things are done at Da Brook and BISD. 
It is only fair to give them some time while wishing them all the best of luck. 
On the other side, Da Brook has to be open to the changes and learn to unify.  Step 1 is to find some players that are ready to step up and lead.  This was not evident  by the way the handled themselves in defeat. 
Also, big congrats to coach Nelson and his staff and team.  They are loaded with speed and talent and should give their district a run for their money. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1257848" timestamp="1346513141"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=102326.msg1257840#msg1257840 date=1346512661]
[quote author=sig220 link=topic=102326.msg1257791#msg1257791 date=1346510328]
[/quote]

Please explain.  And quit trying to justify WB getting sorry on the school board.  Maybe Ozen is that much better and Stump whined his way into 2-8/1-9 seasons as long as he's @Atascosita....
[/quote] 8)
[/quote]There is a reason why Colbert left Atascocita. (see Summer Creek)

I'm sure you are right...just rubbin it in on some of previous bashers on here.
[quote name="WeedBegone
link=topic=102326.msg1257854#msg1257854 date=1346513369]
[quote author=Spreadguy 7" post="1257826" timestamp="1346511902"]
Wow... Congrads Coach Nelson. I guess some off you "West Brook" fans are getting what you asked for(no Stump, he was a horrible coach, even if he won)and Atascacita is getting what they asked for ( Stumps a winner) it's a win win situation for both sides. Except for in Brooks case, their win will not be showing in their record.
[/quote]
I'll go back to this post because I do not want to feed the "WB" troll that posted after this. 
I think you know that I have tremendous respect for Stump and the great staff he put together.  The new staff has some huge shoes to fill and also will need to deal with and get used to the way things are done at Da Brook and BISD. 
It is only fair to give them some time while wishing them all the best of luck. 
On the other side, Da Brook has to be open to the changes and learn to unify.  Step 1 is to find some players that are ready to step up and lead.  This was not evident  by the way the handled themselves in defeat. 
Also, big congrats to coach Nelson and his staff and team.  They are loaded with speed and talent and should give their district a run for their money.
[/quote]

If you looked at the numbers on West Brooks sidelines you will know what he was talking about the vote.  Stopping transfers has hurt the Brooks numbers and it is evident with the amount of kids on varsity at a 5A level.  There numbers are just now getting back up.  Ozen won and congrats to them.  But, all of you Stump haters from the past who have not been on here yet because you cant come on here and say "I told you so", everyone knows Stump would not have allowed what happened last night to happen.  Ozen could not beat him.  He finds ways to when!  And if you think he won't do that at Atascocita your crazy.  It may take a year or 2, but he will win.  Too good of a coach not to.  Stump haters, you got what you wished for.  So sit back and watch.  Gonna be a long year. 

Very good post.
[quote name="jackdad" post="1257888" timestamp="1346515104"]
If you looked at the numbers on West Brooks sidelines you will know what he was talking about the vote.  Stopping transfers has hurt the Brooks numbers and it is evident with the amount of kids on varsity at a 5A level.  There numbers are just now getting back up.  Ozen won and congrats to them.  But, all of you Stump haters from the past who have not been on here yet because you cant come on here and say "I told you so", everyone knows Stump would not have allowed what happened last night to happen.  Ozen could not beat him.  He finds ways to when!  And if you think he won't do that at Atascocita your crazy.  It may take a year or 2, but he will win.  Too good of a coach not to.  Stump haters, you got what you wished for.  So sit back and watch.  Gonna be a long year.
[/quote]

[/quote]

So in your opinion, should Ozen and or Central be sacrificed for the greater good of WB?  How about getting full participation from their freshman groups.  Avg class size since the end of transfers has been 600.  That's 300 boys(on average) and if they can't be encourage to play for the Brook, then shame on WB, not BISD

How dare u try to discredit Ozen's victory last night. The kids and coaches deserved the dub. I don't know if u looked in your crystal ball to see that the result would have been different with Stump. Ozen has some work to do along with wb. Stop complaining about the board and admin cuz I don't recall them physically being on the field. In life we deal with adversity , football included. Wb has some good athletes and coaches just as Ozen and Central.

From a WB alumni in support of a son that's a Panther. Great job Panthers!

Very good post![quote name="uandme08" post="1257939" timestamp="1346517599"]
How dare u try to discredit Ozen's victory last night. The kids and coaches deserved the dub. I don't know if u looked in your crystal ball to see that the result would have been different with Stump. Ozen has some work to do along with wb. Stop complaining about the board and admin cuz I don't recall them physically being on the field. In life we deal with adversity , football included. Wb has some good athletes and coaches just as Ozen and Central.

From a WB alumni in support of a son that's a Panther. Great job Panthers!
[/quote]

[/quote]
If Stump and his under achieving staff would have coach last night Ozen would have blown WB away! Ozen's speed beat us last night. They beat us with the big play. All their scores except two were on 3 and long. Hell they converted 3 4th and 10s on the game winning drive. Congrats Panthers on the win. You guys made more plays than we did. As for WB, we will be fine. I'm excited about what this team will do when they really get the new systems down.

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1258731" timestamp="1346593659"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=102326.msg1258599#msg1258599 date=1346557984]
Ozen is F-A-S-T- !!!!

Good win.
[/quote]What are you doing over here BD3? Come back to the basketball forum with me!  ;D ;D
[/quote]Whew, thanks Abe, The Darkside was pulling me into its supernatural web influencing me with those pinpoint passing routes and long kickoff returns. The devil is alive.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1258772" timestamp="1346597008"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=102326.msg1258731#msg1258731 date=1346593659]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=102326.msg1258599#msg1258599 date=1346557984]
Ozen is F-A-S-T- !!!!

Good win.
[/quote]What are you doing over here BD3? Come back to the basketball forum with me!  ;D ;D
[/quote]Whew, thanks Abe, The Darkside was pulling me into its supernatural web influencing me with those pinpoint passing routes and long kickoff returns. The devil is alive.
[/quote] ;D ;D Hey-What are frienemies for??  8)

Your right stump left because he new this year was a young team what r their 3 seniors on offense and one was out QB clack  who in my opinion could not have done any better than the Junior they had in at QB, offense will get better but the defense will have to step it up
[/quote]
If Stump and his under achieving staff would have coach last night Ozen would have blown WB away! Ozen's speed beat us last night. They beat us with the big play. All their scores except two were on 3 and long. Hell they converted 3 4th and 10s on the game winning drive. Congrats Panthers on the win. You guys made more plays than we did. As for WB, we will be fine. I'm excited about what this team will do when they really get the new systems down.

Well said Brook alum....Stump is a former college coach who came in with a great situation a left when the everything else dried up. I hope coach flanigan does well. By the way for the next two years he will get rolled up in district. He laid his money down that he would get put in a weak district like WB did when he left kelly....Didn't work out so well this time

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder