BMT. CENTRAL AT PA MEMORIAL BROADCAST/PAM SURVIVES! 23-20

[quote name="mypooh" post="1259202" timestamp="1346637233"]
Didn't make the game but had serveral reports saying [b]the team lacked a lot of discipline[/b]. As far as down on the team I didn't go to the game but it feels good to get on here and see the comments aren't bias like several other fan bases on SETx. There is no harm in saying the truth. As for as other coaches reading this Really if they doing that to get a edge the Titans are really in there head. 80 percent of these ppl on SETx have a low football IQ and are just on here as the team shines.
[/quote]It was nothing more than first game emotions running over.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1259287" timestamp="1346645426"]
[quote author=mypooh link=topic=102282.msg1259202#msg1259202 date=1346637233]
Didn't make the game but had serveral reports saying [b]the team lacked a lot of discipline[/b]. As far as down on the team I didn't go to the game but it feels good to get on here and see the comments aren't bias like several other fan bases on SETx. There is no harm in saying the truth. As for as other coaches reading this Really if they doing that to get a edge the Titans are really in there head. 80 percent of these ppl on SETx have a low football IQ and are just on here as the team shines.
[/quote]

That's a new one GOAT so that means we will lack emotions the rest of the season. Are learn to play with some discipline out of no where. You can even see it start to wear on the coaches in the second half. This was a home game if we go on the road to Deer Park with that crap the first district game we will be in for a long night. I promise these refs didn't throw a flag for eveytime we lost our cool but oh trust me the  "Deer" will and not think nothing of it.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1260119" timestamp="1346767934"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=102282.msg1259287#msg1259287 date=1346645426]
[quote author=mypooh link=topic=102282.msg1259202#msg1259202 date=1346637233]
[/quote]

That's a new one GOAT so that means we will lack emotions the rest of the season. Are learn to play with some discipline out of no where. You can even see it start to wear on the coaches in the second half. This was a home game if we go on the road to Deer Park with that crap the first district game we will be in for a long night. I promise these refs didn't throw a flag for eveytime we lost our cool but oh trust me the  "Deer" will and not think nothing of it.
[/quote]

It will happen ;)

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1260559" timestamp="1346800225"]
After Pam Demolish OZEN Everybody Will be back on board The PAM Train
[/quote]

No one is leaving the train now. I posted during the off season that Coach Kenny has the train moving full speed ahead. As a fan I think that the analyst of the PAM games are honest and that's all I can hope for. I don't expect to see where PAM committed a boat load of penalties and we as fans are happy about it. Being a fan and on the train doesn't mean turning the deaf ear to our team short comings. Keep up the good work PAM fans. Feels good not to get 100 % bias opinion like some schools. It's just one game PAM struggled against PNG in a scrimmage last year and the train hit the breaks a minute but in the end all of Port Arthur could smile about the 2011 football season.

the only reason i say something is because of a fan....or two,get crazy and make us all look bad. hopefully this person(s) figure it out and cut the "foolishness" out  ;). otherwise, imo, the defense didn't play up to par as what they have been hyped to be. last years defense was the truth from start to finish. i guess 5-6 players makes that much of a difference. offense was okay. moved the ball between the 20's fine. running game, want to see the other backs. angelle does too much "dancing" with the shoulders instead of just running.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83