BMT. CENTRAL AT PA MEMORIAL BROADCAST/PAM SURVIVES! 23-20

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1257813" timestamp="1346511446"]
Poor showin we we won the game chump.  Like I said png needs to put some 5a squads on their schedule the start talkin. U wouldn't win a game in 215a, ns would run circles around y'all so would lp heck u wouldn't beat sterling, we won da game that's all that counts
[/quote]

So you're doggin' us for not scheduling 5A games THEN you want us to play one of the best in Texas. They clearly will run circles around us. So can we like, play someone of lower caliber first? Also, call me crazy but didn't prepballfan just praise Central? Said nothing bad about PAM. PAM is a great program and we love that our local 5A represents our area well.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1257828" timestamp="1346512042"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=102282.msg1257825#msg1257825 date=1346511887]
Welp PAM, you're one step closer to holding your end of the bargain I'm Week 10 :D
[/quote]Hey lets do it, even though some dont believe.  8)
[/quote]

::) anyway. there is no doubt that PAM could POSSIBLY run the table going into week 10. however,they don't shore up that offensive line fisk will be like a deer in the headlight,like he showed last night. going against bigger players like north shore,this will not get it done. on the flip side, put romar back to the outside. when they play a back that's fast enough to turn that corner we are toast!! hint hint next week. forgive me for taking off my rose colored homer glasses. i'm giving PAM an 8-2 record going into the playoffs with a scratch and claw preseason. by no means am i bashing my team. just being realistic.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1258033" timestamp="1346524467"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102282.msg1257828#msg1257828 date=1346512042]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=102282.msg1257825#msg1257825 date=1346511887]
Welp PAM, you're one step closer to holding your end of the bargain I'm Week 10 :D
[/quote]Hey lets do it, even though some dont believe.  8)
[/quote]

::) anyway. there is no doubt that PAM could POSSIBLY run the table going into week 10. however,they don't shore up that offensive line fisk will be like a deer in the headlight,like he showed last night. going against bigger players like north shore,this will not get it done. on the flip side, put romar back to the outside. when they play a back that's fast enough to turn that corner we are toast!! hint hint next week. forgive me for taking off my rose colored homer glasses. [b]i'm giving PAM an 8-2 record going into the playoffs[/b] with a scratch and claw preseason. by no means am i bashing my team. just being realistic.
[/quote](in bold) that's the funny thing, cause i have them with the exact same record. (DP, C'View losses)

maybe 9-1 if they get by DP.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1258047" timestamp="1346525681"]
north shore will be a "L". the other will be DP or LP. heck,thinking more about it...could be 7-3,but should finish 8-2.
[/quote]NS is bipolar  ::)

if they beat Manvel next week then i'd be worried facing them. They played Clear Springs and blew them out, from what i hear CS is gonna be average this year.

trust me,manvel is not all that . lets just say i have seen manvel get handled over the years by a team much smaller with FAR less depth. manvel have depth out the wazzu. beating manvel will be just a bump in the road for da sho. remeber,last year NS was filled with babies. soph and juniors. they get back to a power game,we are in hot doo doo.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1258061" timestamp="1346526563"]
trust me,manvel is not all that . lets just say i have seen manvel get handled over the years by a team much smaller with FAR less depth. manvel have depth out the wazzu. beating manvel will be just a bump in the road for da sho. remeber,[b] last year NS was filled with babies. soph and juniors[/b]. they get back to a power game,we are in hot doo doo.
[/quote]ahhhhh, you right, forgot about that.

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1257967" timestamp="1346519411"]
Souja i wanna apologize 4 not givn ur jags no respect, ur guys had us on the ropes cant believe yall staff didnt call no to's that was crazy, central is gonna raise havoc please whip png please cause there fans are a bunch of crybabies and haters good luck the rest of the way
[/quote] 8) 8)

One game and this is what you guys predict. I question your football IQ if you can assess matchups with teams you haven't seen play. We Totan fans are the only ones that come on here and bash our team and air out our dirty laundry. Be a better fan and let our opponents find out who the Titans are when they meet on the field.

[quote name="bigd92" post="1258077" timestamp="1346527983"]
One game and this is what you guys predict. I question your football IQ if you can assess matchups with teams you haven't seen play. We Totan fans are the only ones that come on here and bash our team and air out our dirty laundry. Be a better fan and let our opponents find out who the Titans are when they meet on the field.
[/quote] so true Big D,,,

[b]One game and this is what you guys predict[/b]. I question your football IQ if you can assess matchups with teams you haven't seen play. We Totan fans are the only ones that come on here and bash our team and air out our dirty laundry. Be a better fan and let our opponents find out who the Titans are when they meet on the field.
[/quote]if you talking about record prediction i posted mine LONG time ago in the spring after re-alignment.  ;)

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1258159" timestamp="1346533905"]
This game should have been ugly at half. The Titans will be just fine. Mental mistakes and penalties will do that to any team. They will fix those things that kept this game close. g
[/quote]Penalties and mistakes are part of the game.  Central had about as many penalty yards as Memorial and made about the same amount of silly mistakes.  I don't buy the shoulda, woulda, coulda thing.  Both teams have a lot of work to do before their district begins.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1258165" timestamp="1346534453"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=102282.msg1258159#msg1258159 date=1346533905]
This game should have been ugly at half. The Titans will be just fine. Mental mistakes and penalties will do that to any team. They will fix those things that kept this game close. g
[/quote]Penalties and mistakes are part of the game.  Central had about as many penalty yards as Memorial and made about the same amount of silly mistakes.  I don't buy the shoulda, woulda, coulda thing.  Both teams have a lot of work to do before their district begins.
[/quote]Just saying our defensive penalties kept several drives alive for the jags.i do  Fisk and the offense had no problem moving the ball. He just has to get the ball to an area and all four of those wr will pick the ball out the air!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1258199" timestamp="1346537002"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102282.msg1258165#msg1258165 date=1346534453]
[/quote]Just saying our defensive penalties kept several drives alive for the jags.i do  Fisk and the offense had no problem moving the ball. He just has to get the ball to an area and all four of those wr will pick the ball out the air!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]John is a beast! I still cant believe he got 2 feet in on that sideline catch.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1258207" timestamp="1346537656"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=102282.msg1258199#msg1258199 date=1346537002]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102282.msg1258165#msg1258165 date=1346534453]
[/quote]John is a beast! I still cant believe he got 2 feet in on that sideline catch.
[/quote]Can you say NFL!!!!!!! The ball was two feet out of bounds WOW!!!!!!!

Well, that simply means one thing.  Someone needs to be more disciplined when the foot is on your opponent's neck.  I've seen several good teams lose playoff games like that.  Ask West Brook vs. Dickinson a few years ago in the playoffs.  But, thats what predistrict play is for.  To make sure that silly penalties don't happen at inoportuned times.[quote name="The GOAT" post="1258199" timestamp="1346537002"]
[/quote]

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1258258" timestamp="1346541331"]
Well, that simply means one thing.  Someone needs to be more disciplined when the foot is on your opponent's neck.  I've seen several good teams lose playoff games like that.  Ask West Brook vs. Dickinson a few years ago in the playoffs.  But, thats what predistrict play is for.  To make sure that silly penalties don't happen at inoportuned times.[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=102282.msg1258199#msg1258199 date=1346537002]
[/quote]
[/quote]I agree!

One game and this is what you guys predict. I question your football IQ if you can assess matchups with teams you haven't seen play. We Titan fans are the only ones that come on here and bash our team and air out our dirty laundry. Be a better fan and let our opponents find out who the Titans are when they meet on the field.
[/quote]

D this is so true! This is something that "New Titan-atics"  on the board must learn, KEEP HOME AT HOME! Not realizing that opposing coaches do read these boards.

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1258938" timestamp="1346609002"]
The Titans oline did good led by my nephew Decovin him and #72 did there job as well as the oline as a whole, Labrie electrified the offense he give us abetter chance 2 win
[/quote]Labrie pulls the ball to soon 4 me and doesn't go through all his progressions, Plus I think Fisk is more of a leader. JMO.

Didn't make the game but had serveral reports saying the team lacked a lot of discipline. As far as down on the team I didn't go to the game but it feels good to get on here and see the comments aren't bias like several other fan bases on SETx. There is no harm in saying the truth. As for as other coaches reading this Really if they doing that to get a edge the Titans are really in there head. 80 percent of these ppl on SETx have a low football IQ and are just on here as the team shines.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder