Nederland/Dayton Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="1249668" timestamp="1345774116"]
Fingers crossed this momentum holds up...

I want it to build up like a kinked up water hose, and then release it on 19-4a...

:)
[/quote]

BH will insert the nozzel on you hose ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1249675" timestamp="1345774234"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=101952.msg1249668#msg1249668 date=1345774116]

I want it to build up like a kinked up water hose, and then release it on 19-4a...

[/quote]

[/quote]that just sounds creepy

[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=101952.msg1249668#msg1249668 date=1345774116]

[/quote]

[/quote]
QUIT PLAYIN WITH MIKEHONCHOS NOZZLE  ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1249679" timestamp="1345774394"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=101952.msg1249675#msg1249675 date=1345774234]

[/quote]

[/quote]that just sounds creepy
[/quote]

Sorry , I was going for gangsta ;D

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im sure you're not familiar w/ waterhoses, since all the upper crust in bh have gardeners...

But...

That is definitely the weirdest comment I've never heard on setx

Her is the 1/2 time speach from Neuman.  Boys, we have to make those free-throws and when you set that pick-n-roll, make sure to keep your feet still.  Seriously, Nederland is probably the worse I have ever seen a team fall off in one year, EVER.  Don't be surprised if the dogs are watching someone else come playoff time.  Someone pass along to the offense the football is not a shot-put.  WOW, as bad of a team as I have seen in a long time. 

Dayton was made to look decent tonight on Offense, when really it was just a poor nederland defense that made them look decent.  Lots of individual performances turned into points, sometimes, when they didn't fumble.  Even as bad as nederland's defense is, you saw just how weak Dayton's secondary is.  Dayton will come around, but Nederland needs to save the gas money and start working on basketball.

That's the politically correct version......... ;)   

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1249765" timestamp="1345777091"]
Her is the 1/2 time speach from Neuman.  Boys, we have to make those free-throws and when you set that pick-n-roll, make sure to keep your feet still.  Seriously, Nederland is probably the worse I have ever seen a team fall off in one year, EVER.  Don't be surprised if the dogs are watching someone else come playoff time.  Someone pass along to the offense the football is not a shot-put.  WOW, as bad of a team as I have seen in a long time. 

Dayton was made to look decent tonight on Offense, when really it was just a poor nederland defense that made them look decent.  Lots of individual performances turned into points, sometimes, when they didn't fumble.  Even as bad as nederland's defense is, you saw just how weak Dayton's secondary is.  Dayton will come around, but Nederland needs to save the gas money and start working on basketball.

That's the politically correct version......... ;) 
[/quote]ouch

Good Scrimmage the  Bronco's made some big plays with alot of young talent took up slack with our starting RB on the sidelines.  Defense looks solid against the run ,but needs work defending the long pass. Big Neds defensive line very big,athletic and quick I think Ned.will hit their stride and kick some butt.

Light yrs apart between the 2 scrimmaging foes today.But bet they'll fix it soon.Just don't know if next fri is soon enuff for Ned.Dayton is loaded as if the FW scrimm didn't indicate that.Fresh scrimm scored 14 tds w/2 just dropped td passes,not a bulldog within 20 yds-Ned 9th 4 scores **JV Dayt 6 scores-Ned 3.It could be a long season if Ned don't find a run game>We got some things to fix in the young secondary as both Ned td passes were covered by 4 db's.Speed of the game=no contest.Future looks bright for Dayton.Notice:You fans can cancel any 20-4a sweep.I'm changing my next wk pic-em to Crosby and they were @ the scimm in bulk ;) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83