Saturday Headlines 2012 Kickoff Edition

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][size=16pt]NEDERLAND BULLDOGS RUN OUT OF LOCKER ROOM, ON TO FIELD, THROUGH MAIN TICKET GATES AND ALL THE WAY HOME, COACH HEARD SAYING "HMMMM, MAYBE NEXT WEEK.".
JAGUARS LET OUT A MIGHTY ROAR INSPIRING FEAR IN MANY A FAN, TITAN LINEMAN LOOKS AT COACH AND ASKS, "ME SQUISH LITTLE KITTY NOW?".
GCM PATRIOT FORGETS TO TAKE HIS EARPHONES OUT, NEVER HEARD THE TRAIN COMING................SO SAD.
ALL THREE BEAUMONT SCHOOLS RECEIVE HUGE CASH INFUSION, RUMORS SAY IT CAME FROM PART OF BUTCH'S UNSPENT SALARY BUDGET.[/size][/b]

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="1252252" timestamp="1346043506"]
[b][size=16pt]NEDERLAND BULLDOGS RUN OUT OF LOCKER ROOM, ON TO FIELD, THROUGH MAIN TICKET GATES AND ALL THE WAY HOME, COACH HEARD SAYING "HMMMM, MAYBE NEXT WEEK.".
JAGUARS LET OUT A MIGHTY ROAR INSPIRING FEAR IN MANY A FAN, TITAN LINEMAN LOOKS AT COACH AND ASKS, "ME SQUISH LITTLE KITTY NOW?".
GCM PATRIOT FORGETS TO TAKE HIS EARPHONES OUT, NEVER HEARD THE TRAIN COMING................SO SAD.
ALL THREE BEAUMONT SCHOOLS RECEIVE HUGE CASH INFUSION, RUMORS SAY IT CAME FROM PART OF BUTCH'S UNSPENT SALARY BUDGET.[/size][/b]
[/quote]Pretty good headlines.  Exept the last line.  Not sure what it has to do with HS football, but... 

[quote name="liltex" post="1248694" timestamp="1345657108"]
As Carranco very soon passes Jabo Leonard the great 1 I'll keep tellin the story ;D
[/quote]
Liltex, I was having a little breakfast last Friday and met Jabo Leonard.......very nice guy.......and quite the all around athlete in his day I am told

Central Make their best McGruff impersonation... They take a bite out of the Titan's butt.

Panthers look more like the Cheetahs out there with all that D-1 talent...  Still on the losing end.

Didn't anyone tell you that an Eagle is the more dangerous bird (I didn't know a Cardinal was even the least bit dangerous).

The L-Train lays a 'Goose Egg'

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1253095" timestamp="1346159311"]
Central Make their best McGruff impersonation... They take a bite out of the [b]Titan's _ _ s[/b].

Panthers look more like the Cheetahs out there with all that D-1 talent...  Still on the losing end.

Didn't anyone tell you that an Eagle is the more dangerous bird (I didn't know a Cardinal was even the least bit dangerous).

[/quote]Now Soulja, how is this ok for you to post but B***h is not????? You got all over me for my poem but my eyes had to see that this morning.....LOL

[quote name="Eagle11" post="1253096" timestamp="1346159545"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=101891.msg1253095#msg1253095 date=1346159311]
Central Make their best McGruff impersonation... They take a bite out of the [b]Titan's _ _ s[/b].

[/quote]Now Soulja, how is this ok for you to post but B***h is not????? You got all over me for my poem but my eyes had to see that this morning.....LOL
[/quote]I changed it.  sorry.  8)

LaPorte was able to 'Clear'ly see the end Zone plenty of times

The Twins were able to Tower over Big Ned

The LC-M Bear roared.  Unfortunatly, that's about all he was able to do as he was unable to catch any of those Mustangs.

News from Mount Belvieu...no hablar espaniol

Indians are the natual prey of Tigers.  Don't blame me, blame the food chain.

A Santa Fe train found derailed and dented up in Vidor Tx. Many forced to evacuate because 'things got ugly quick'.

Live from the "Butch" Port Arthur Memorial " butch slaps" the central jaguars, reminding them that they aren't the only ones to three peat the crying jags.

Humane society and PETA called in for abusing the Tigers in Silsbee, but mayor runs them off because of all the extra revenue generated by the oppossing purple storm that blew in early Fiday night before the game, not to mention all the tickets the police gave out to ndn faithful while they were trying to leave out after the game.x

Bulldogs unleash relentless defense on visiting cougs after all of the injured reserve pulled of the pine , on a bright note the crosby twins thinking about going to Barbers hill, they need babysitters for the smoking baby!  Rumors have it they can speak spanish.

Battling bears stomped by a stampede of mustangs dragging a fence secured by chains, with a bunch of screaming fans calling themselves the chain gang defense.

Beaumont bowl was a wash between west brook and ozen, but they said the bands were good at halftime.

Vidors game recorded as the shortest game ever played, the offense had the ball on four drives, one in each quarter,all of which consumed 10 minutes . Some people say they saw flying V's hanging out the windows of vehicles as they left the stadium.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1253137" timestamp="1346164293"]
Live from the "Butch" Port Arthur Memorial " butch slaps" the central jaguars, reminding them that they aren't the only ones to three peat the crying jags.

Humane society and PETA called in for abusing the Tigers in Silsbee, but mayor runs them off because of all the extra revenue generated by the oppossing purple storm that blew in early Fiday night before the game, not to mention all the tickets the police gave out to ndn faithful while they were trying to leave out after the game.x

Bulldogs unleash relentless defense on visiting cougs after all of the injured reserve pulled of the pine , on a bright note the crosby twins thinking about going to Barbers hill, they need babysitters for the smoking baby!  Rumors have it they can speak spanish.

Battling bears stomped by a stampede of mustangs dragging a fence secured by chains, with a bunch of screaming fans calling themselves the chain gang defense.

Beaumont bowl was a wash between west brook and ozen, but they said the bands were good at halftime.

Vidors game recorded as the shortest game ever played, the offense had the ball on four drives, one in each quarter,all of which consumed 10 minutes . Some people say they saw flying V's hanging out the windows of vehicles as they left the stadium.
[/quote] ;D ;D

[b]College Park players and Fans still Confused!!!!![/b]

With 2 Collins Boys in the Livingston backfield last night, and the announcer screaming all night COLLINS SCORES, COLLINS SCORES, while all eyes were on #14. And just as they begin to look at the other Collins, they were still hearing, COLLINS SCORES,COLLINS SCORES. And when a traveler stop in town to ask where is was, and what was the name of their School, all he could hear was COLLINS PARK, COLLINS PARK!! ;D ;D ;D ;D   

Lol got to agree with ya lions81, someone needs to put a muzzle on that woman , she is the most annoying announcer I have ever heard at a high school game, second worse without a doubt is lcms. Announcer, that's another battlin bears firstdown, which by the way won't be heard that much this week.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1253332" timestamp="1346180868"]
Lol got to agree with ya lions81, someone needs to put a muzzle on that woman , she is the most annoying announcer I have ever heard at a high school game, second worse without a doubt is lcms. Announcer, that's another battlin bears firstdown, which by the way won't be heard that much this week.
[/quote]We will be playing in The Woodlands. Now our BH girl can be annoying to the visitors which is alright with us, we love it how she annoys the other teams fans. I'd advise you not to say anything negative about her while in Livingston, the town and kids love her. I don't really care for the music, but she knows it's about the kids, and me I'm Old School. ;D ;D ;D   

Lol I wouldn't say nothing about her in livingston, but on the message board defineately. When I think of calling a game I guess I just expect to do exactly that call it. Don't scream it at the top of your lungs lol. Its all good I don't plan on attending that game anyway, stands are horrible, small and the bathroom facilities absolutely suck. I will have to torture myself and listen to it on 92.5 which I might add isn't much better, sounds muffled like they are in a sealed box, good luck to the lions none the less.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder