Roger Clemens

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1247756" timestamp="1345488205"]
The Astros should sign him.  At least he would put some butts in those empty seats.
[/quote]

There is actually talk of that very thing...Smart move on everyone's part, IMO. Skeeters sale out the stadium, Astros would fill empty seats. Clemens would get off Hall of Fame ballot from Bonds and push eligbility back another 5 years.

[quote name="Monkeynuts" post="1248021" timestamp="1345526951"]
At least the Astros cleaned house and are now looking at [b]young[/b] talent! Roger Clemens is now the Brett Favre of baseball, always wants to be in the spotlight.
[/quote]
I agree with eagle07. I dont think this is a spotlight move or a popularity move.  I think he is trying his arm in a league that is not affiliated with the mlb and just making sure he can still pitch just enough to get signed with possibly the Astros.  If so, his elgibility for HOF gets pushed back another five years and he gets his name away from Bonds, and other big name juicers that come up that same year.

He still will be a juicer in the mind of public opinion, no matter what the court said. Too many ties to the suppliers and other juicers to change that. It will still get brought back up in five years by the media. I think he already has the label no matter what the court said.

[quote name="Monkeynuts" post="1248323" timestamp="1345583751"]
He still will be a juicer in the mind of public opinion, no matter what the court said. Too many ties to the suppliers and other juicers to change that. It will still get brought back up in five years by the media. I think he already has the label no matter what the court said.
[/quote]

Doesn't help with Saturday's promotion......."8 gauge needle night"

[quote name="Monkeynuts" post="1248323" timestamp="1345583751"]
[b]He still will be a juicer in the mind of public opinion[/b], no matter what the court said. Too many ties to the suppliers and other juicers to change that. It will still get brought back up in five years by the media. I think he already has the label no matter what the court said.
[/quote]

The man said he did not do it. Nobody can prove other wise. Who are you or anyone else to say other wise.

I never said he did it, the media hounds a story so hard and long it seems first thing you can remember of a person is that (steriods) instead of his great baseball career - guilty or not guilty. But since you brought it up, IMO he did do it, just like you have your opinion.
http://espn.go.com/mlb/conversations/_/id/8302168/roger-rocket-clemens-lost-space
Roger Clemens' delusional world-not me with this opinion either.

Guest basketball2012
clemens was at 87-88 tonight and he is a out of shape clemens, just think when he gets in shape and throws in front of a major league crowd that will had 3-4 mph, his arm speed was very good tonight, he made it look effortless like always!!! the guy is 50 yrs old freaking crazy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83