Who will win: Vidor or Nederland?

Your Prediction of the game. Analysis welcomed.  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Your Prediction of the game. Analysis welcomed.

• Nederland
    • Vidor

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1241991" timestamp="1344040335"]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=101165.msg1241876#msg1241876 date=1344012347]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=101165.msg1241623#msg1241623 date=1343934655]
Nederland beat us on a fourth and 18 play late in the game or they wouldn't have been undefeated. And, we played it at their house. They have their team back, we have ours but
[color=red]WE'RE PLAYING IN THE BONEYARD THIS YEAR!!![/color]Vidor 28, Nederland 17. Get some!!!!
[/quote]

Losing confidence in your team? Placing your win on your homefield advantage sounds a little desperate to me.  The Pirates will be ready or they won't.....when the DOGS show up at THE BONEYARD, they will be ready and looking to start District play with a win.  It's one thing to support your team, but don't make comments like that...your team reads these posts.  Show more confidence in them.  Good luck to both teams.

DOGS 24 - Pirates 14
[/quote]
Okay let me explain this to you. SMH

[glow=red,2,300][b]Yes we are placing our confidence in the win based on the fact that we are playing at the boneyard[/b][/glow]. Vidor gave yall a helluva game last year and yall won in the final seconds and we expect to have the same type of game this year [glow=red,2,300][b]with the edge going to Vidor based on Home field advantage[/b][/glow].

SMH.....
[/quote]

Well then, based on the FACT that it will be held at THE BONEYARD, I give the edge to the DOGS to play even harder.  The team will be fired up to start district and a win at THE BONEYARD will just be sweet. I stick to my original prediction of 24-14 DOGS.  Just like phunter308 mentioned, pile them bones up because those DOGS are coming over for DINNER!  Best of luck to both teams.  GO DOGS!!!!!

[quote name="panther blue" post="1242765" timestamp="1344386914"]
Pardon the pun, but i don't have a dog in this fight. 22-21 vidor in a stunner. upset of the week.  :o
[/quote]

If Vidor lives up to the hype, it's not too big of an upset.  I'd say it's an upset, but a small one.

[quote name="SmokinSkull2" post="1243005" timestamp="1344462073"]
I'm new at this forum and a Vidor fan but Nederland is ALWAYS tough home or away but my prediction is Vidor in an upset 17-14. Can't wait for this game, its always an exciting one to watch. Good luck to the Bulldogs as well as my Pirates this year!
[/quote]Welcome to the board!  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder