FNF Texas Football Magazine

The FNF OldCoach magazine was completed this week.  It has been sent to the printers and should be in stores(Walmart, Target, HEB, etc.) within around 7-10 days.  You can also order it online at: http://www.texasfootballmag.com/buy

Unless you are absolutely sure that you do not live near a store which will have the FNF magazine, DO NOT ORDER IT ONLINE. 

I did that last year, paid a $5 S&H fee and still did not receive my copy for a full two weeks after it had been on the shelves.

Here is the list of stores where the magazine will be distributed:

·        Albertsons Dallas/Ft. Worth
·        Walgreens
·        7-11 
·        Brookshire Brothers/Grocery
·        CVS
·        Duckwall
·        HEB
·        Kroger
·        Lowes
·        Safeway
·        Target
·        United Supermarket
·        Walmart

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
I'd say it is definitely more of a DFW mag considering all 3 kids on the cover are from the Metroplex. Just sayin'.

First year the cover had 2 San Antonio kids and a West Texas kid
Last year we had an Austin kid and a DFW kid (woulda had a Houston kid if he returned our calls; and the DFW kid was a no brainer)

This year was weird because we went with a QB theme and well frankly the top recruited QBs in the state are all in DFW. 

So I'm not sure citing the cover for this year is quite fair when it comes to the magazine being a "DFW" magazine. I think we've gotten better each year so hopefully the third edition is the best, but I'm interested in some legit feedback regarding magazine content.

[quote name="Matthew328" post="1236939" timestamp="1342578141"]
Last year we had an Austin kid and a DFW kid (woulda had a Houston kid if he returned our calls; and the DFW kid was a no brainer)

This year was weird because we went with a QB theme and well frankly the top recruited QBs in the state are all in DFW. 

So I'm not sure citing the cover for this year is quite fair when it comes to the magazine being a "DFW" magazine. I think we've gotten better each year so hopefully the third edition is the best, but I'm interested in some legit feedback regarding magazine content.
[/quote]

If I could find one Id love to give you legit feedback!

[quote name="Matthew328" post="1236939" timestamp="1342578141"]

[/quote]Are they in stores yet?

[quote name="songone" post="1238669" timestamp="1342967120"]
[quote author=Matthew328 link=topic=100877.msg1236939#msg1236939 date=1342578141]

[/quote]

They were supposed to be in stores starting July 20th.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1238673" timestamp="1342967462"]
[quote author=songone link=topic=100877.msg1238669#msg1238669 date=1342967120]
[quote author=Matthew328 link=topic=100877.msg1236939#msg1236939 date=1342578141]

[/quote]

They were supposed to be in stores starting July 20th.
[/quote]

Not in the Silsbee WalMart yet. Checked last night when I left the Tiger Den.

[quote name="songone" post="1238729" timestamp="1342980619"]
couldn't find it... if anyone in the Pearland, tx area no where to get one... Please let me know.
[/quote]
Just picked one up in the desolate SE TX town of Pearland at the Kroger on Shadow Creek Parkway.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw