LEGACY YOUTH CAMPS WILL CONTINUE 9-14yr olds

Since having a quality response to the 2 previous LEGACY Youth Baseball Camps, we decided we will continue each Saturday 10am - 1pm with our camp formats for youth kids in S.E. Texas.
We execute drills with hitting, fielding, proper throwing, and conduct a "game" at the end of each camp.
Previously we were only accepting 11-14yr olds, we will now alternate to a younger age group as well.
Camp fees go into the LEGACY BOOSTER CLUB for facility upgrades and training equipment for the team.

Below are the dates and ages for that particular camp day.

[b][u]Saturday April 28[/u][/b]
10am - 1pm / $35 / Ages 9 - 12yr olds

[u][b]Saturday May 5 [/b] [/u]
10am - 1pm / $35 / Ages 12-15yr olds

All campers bring glove, shorts or baseball pants, catchers gear, ball cap and a bat.

We need you to register or at least contact us in advance through the following:
Bonnie Spotts - BSpotts @ LegacyChristianAcademy.org  or call 409-924-0500
We need your contact information in advance in case of any rain the field could endure leading up to a certain camp date to allow us to call you to make sure you do not drive in to a wet field and rescheduled camp day.

LEGACY Youth Baseball Camps - Giving back to our Community kids
"Alot of Learning... Alot of Fun"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• I don't believe in changing the definition of a word because a group does not like it. That makes me laugh honestly.....especially the "code word" comments.....because I'm white as they come (although I have A LOT of cajun blood)....and no one, not one person has gave me the "code word" handbook of racist phrases and words. I had no idea that when a person uses the OK hand gesture (and I grew up on the little rascals) it was racist until a black person posted about it.......common sense would be that white people signally to other white people would both know what the gesture means, not the people excluded.....
    • Where did I say semi-white? I said not white as rice, meaning I have a more Mediterranean skin tone as my paternal Grandfather was an immigrant. Greek. Supposedly a little Cherokee in there too. What you want to call me now?
    • Let’s see….that sounds like a euphemism for N-Lover. I’ve been called that too. You ARE a racist!
    • Charlie Kirk? You gotta be kidding. So, FOX is real news until it isn’t? Check out 538’s aggregate polling. Last I checked, it was 40.8 Trump, 40.3 Biden, with the gap closing. The felon is falling.
  • Topics