buna vs W A R R E N .... 4/5 @ Warren .....4-2 Warren wins

I missed the lose against Hardin but knew their play vs Anahuac wouldn't be enough to beat Hardin so I am hoping win or lose tonight they put their best effort(buna) out on field and come home knowing Warren got everything Buna had to offer......do that, and I feel like Cougs will end up on top!!!!  I look for Warren to have worked their kinks out and be more solid on defense, making it all the more important to put the ball in play with some atitude!!!  dinks and errors are probably not going to get it done.  Again,[move]walks will play a factor[/move]  .....as they always do.  Looking forward to a good fight.

A loss is just what Buna needed to motivate them in practice. Now they know they can lose and must bring their best almost every week. Buna will come into this game mad looking to take the frustration from the Hardin game and lay it all out on Warren. Buna will win this one 9-3

[quote name="BunaBoy84" post="1206859" timestamp="1333647772"]
A loss is just what Buna needed to motivate them in practice. Now they know they can lose and must bring their best almost every week. Buna will come into this game mad looking to take the frustration from the Hardin game and lay it all out on Warren. Buna will win this one 9-3
[/quote]
Well, see what you can do with two now....

We got beat.  Warren was more solid on defense this round. We hit it to almost everybody. They made their plays.  They scored 3 runs on a hard hit single that got miss  handled by a few when only 1 should have scored. Their pitcher stayed  out of walk trouble and beat us. Good job warren.  Buna will b stronger because of it. They definitely weren't giving anything away. Walden had a solid outing he just needs run support when on the mound. sometimes you gotta live to fight again and they will.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder