Central assistant to take over as new Legacy Christian football coach

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1203980" timestamp="1333116262"]
That's a good step in the right direction for us because Lord knows that our O-Line play was trash last year.  So, happy trails.  Now, NEEEEXT?
[/quote]

I figured no one would be happier to see this article than you, Soulja! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1203986" timestamp="1333116541"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=98254.msg1203980#msg1203980 date=1333116262]
That's a good step in the right direction for us because Lord knows that our O-Line play was trash last year.  So, happy trails.  Now, NEEEEXT?
[/quote]

I figured no one would be happier to see this article than you, Soulja! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]That made my day.  I needed good news this morning.  I think I deserve another cup of coffee!  8) 8)

The O-line coach from last season is still there, sorry soulja. Sanford was the coach the last 4 years when Centrals line was one of the best in the area. Sanford was only consulting this past year due to hip surgery that kept him out. Also only 9 returning players from last year so watching film would not do much, should be a new look team all around.

[quote name="fireinthehole" post="1204353" timestamp="1333146235"]
Pitch the Ball because in TAPPS III you don't have to do many special things to move the ball. I you have a good back who can run, then you feed him the rock; I wouldn't worry about that if I was a fan of legacy. Coach Sandford is a good coach and will get things done.
[/quote]
Yeah and Im not sure why the phrase "pitch the ball" got questioned in the first place. Almost every team runs some version of the option from almost any formation. Its extremely common and with an athlete at QB, whether it be in the spread or under center, if you can make teams honor the pitch than it can be difficult to stop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder