24-2a

[quote name="aTm_1989" post="1201398" timestamp="1332549847"]
This thread has become a joke!  If your from Buna or are for Buna, and you are arguing with someone else from Buna, all you are doing is making Buna look bad.  If you really care about how Buna does and how far they will go, you need to be in unison.  Lets grow up, it takes a team to win championships!  Very proud of all the cougs and the coaches.  And I have always posted my name, Gerald Walden!
[/quote]atm I am not from buna and have never said anything negative about any players in 2a

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="wackpack" post="1200197" timestamp="1332366586"]
[quote author=Sportsfan1968 link=topic=97796.msg1200186#msg1200186 date=1332364649]
how many wins will it take to win district?? 9 or 10??  anyway you look at it, Buna is currently a lot closer than anyone else right???  The nice about that,  is,  currently the pressure is mounting on the teams with sub-par records having to do whatever with whichever pitcher necessary to beat everybody but Buna, because it would seem at this point the race is really for second place!!!
[/quote] are you serious ? lol .....this is the post of the year !!!!!!!!! i do believe EC and Hardin  have  1 loss .
[/quote]
How many loses do they have???  Isn't there three teams tied for 2nd with 2 loses, and Buna with 0 loses???
I will be first to say things can change quickly but with two games this week back to back,  thursday vs EC and friday vs Anahuac, Buna could easily pull away from the pack decisively if they work hard and get it done!!

I guess you can blame the fighting family hype on me! I am Trey Walden my address is 598 RedBud Ln. Buna , TX... In MY OPINION.... Richard you are the ace on the team whether or not kolton is there or not... Not taking anything away from you kolton you are a great athlete... Richard has the experience and not to mention the athleticism with a scholarship to play at Arkansas babtist college... He is the most consistent everytime he is on the mound... And sure did come in and shut some mouths against buna while playing in kountze as a fish my junior year. I think you were on that team BC... Ethan Franklin is a great ball player as well... Buna has one of the best out fields in the district with , Yoes , askew , and hardy... Joe Clark your and jm are solid ... Houston you come in and play ball when called out ... I'm proud of you guys y'all are determined and I have no doubt in my mind will win district again good luck guys

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="Water Boy 21" post="1210708" timestamp="1334427547"]
[quote author=Waldoonfire link=topic=97796.msg1204101#msg1204101 date=1333128593]
Bc I was garbage.
[/quote][b]you got that right bout time you realize it[/b]
[/quote]
wow Blane seriously...no need for that kinda talk on here

[quote name="Sportsfan1968" post="1202047" timestamp="1332774630"]
[quote author=wackpack link=topic=97796.msg1200197#msg1200197 date=1332366586]
[quote author=Sportsfan1968 link=topic=97796.msg1200186#msg1200186 date=1332364649]
how many wins will it take to win district?? 9 or 10??  anyway you look at it, Buna is currently a lot closer than anyone else right???  The nice about that,  is,  currently the pressure is mounting on the teams with sub-par records having to do whatever with whichever pitcher necessary to beat everybody but Buna, because it would seem at this point the race is really for second place!!!
[/quote] are you serious ? lol .....this is the post of the year !!!!!!!!! i do believe EC and Hardin  have  1 loss .
[/quote]
How many loses do they have???  Isn't there three teams tied for 2nd with 2 loses, and Buna with 0 loses???
I will be first to say things can change quickly but with two games this week back to back,  thursday vs EC and friday vs Anahuac, Buna could easily pull away from the pack decisively if they work hard and get it done!!
[/quote]Looks like 10 to win it 9 to tie it.

Buna lost to Warren and to Hardin. But, has a one game lead on both teams. Buna is in a must win situation. A loss puts them in a three way tie for first, with the two teams whop split the series.
                W    L
Buna        8    2
Warren    8    3
Hardin      7    3

[quote name="Water Boy 21" post="1200168" timestamp="1332360662"]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=97796.msg1199912#msg1199912 date=1332335225]
I think every body new buna would be at the top some people just like to pull for there school.... The team that has shocked me is EC, They or doing way better in this district than any body thought they would. That being said I still think Kountze and deweyville Has the  two best pitchers in the district In price and Jacob H., they Just do not have A solid rounded team Behind them are the coaching needed in this district    JMO......
[/quote]you must be joking me right??? Ethan "Johnny" Franklin, is by far the best pitcher in this dist
[/quote]
By far Ethan Franklin is the best pitcher in the dist

[quote name="Walk off" post="1213853" timestamp="1335138350"]
Franklin is good. But not best. Outstanding for a freshman but only rates as better than average for Varsity. Best overall In district is Howell, hands down.
[/quote]
He is a good pitcher but he isnt the best

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder