Buna vs. Kountze Game Thread/Buna wins 3-2!!

[quote name="rounder17" post="1198470" timestamp="1331948705"]
[quote author=chupacabra link=topic=97668.msg1198447#msg1198447 date=1331947316]
Triple play to end the game. Bases juiced with no outs in bottom of 7th. 3-2 final
[/quote]

Wow. Line drive??
[/quote]
Yeah to shallow left field and every base runner just took off

[quote name="BrEaK_eM_OfF" post="1198476" timestamp="1331948827"]
Buna's young gun had some control issues but they brought another freshy in to seal the deal.
[/quote]
Yeah not even sure why they brought Ethan in after he went 6 1/3 on Tuesday. But its all good. In the end Buna still got the W

Well I don't post...but here it Goes.  RICHARD WALDEN you pitched an AWESOME game holding them to 1 unearned run till the 7th! Little Joe you came in on the 7th and closed it out WONDERFUL JOB! Ethan if you read these don't let any comments get you down everyone has bad nights Nolan Ryan, Roger Clemons...etc your are a great pitcher! I am proud of all our Cougar boys and Kountze y'all did awesome as well.GO COUGARS! KEEP SWINGING THE STICKS AND GO FOR SIX!LOL

Great game played by both teams!  Richard Walden pitched an excellent game!  Clutch performance by Joseph Clark coming in with a 1 run lead, bases loaded, no outs, in the bottom of the 7th and getting it done!!!  The Cougar defense was awesome!!!  I was involved in a triple play one time, as a player, when I played little league and have seen 1 or 2 happen in games.  But I have never seen one end a game like that!!!  Great job Cougars!!!

Yes Great game it was.  Walden for Buna excellent job on the mound.  Not many hits either way.  Hoke pitched well till kind of ran out of gas and walked a few.  Mccoy came in down 2 with runners on third facing the number 2 and 3 batters 1 out,  and did the job gettin a K and a groundout to end the inning.  The 7th inn was exciting all the way to the end with an unexpected triple play.  Congrats Buna on tha win and Kountze the ending can either make yall r break yall.  I say its goin ta make yall!!!!!!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder