Kingwood Park vs. Beaumont Central Reg. Qtr. Thread/Kingwood Park wins 51-40

WOSgrad

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew coach lee was not a very good coach and I was willing to accept that, it it tough and being a good coach does not come easy. However, I can not except quitting on the team, it was obvious that is what happened tonight.  Playing a player significant minutes that had not played since the YMBL. Stating your best big for the a great deal of minutes including the entire third quarter. Going small after Christian was ejected, getting out rebounded 11-1 on that call going from 8 down to 18 down purely on rebounds. If u quit u should resign, I know he has to feed his family but that was piss poor. quitting on the kids is un acceptable. I lost ALL respect for Lee tonight.

The kp coach did one heck of a job, no true talent but they do exactly what he says and it works, great job kp.

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="1188436" timestamp="1330488669"]
I knew coach lee was not a very good coach and I was willing to accept that, it it tough and being a good coach does not come easy. However, I can not except quitting on the team, it was obvious that is what happened tonight.  Playing a player significant minutes that had not played since the YMBL. Stating your best big for the a great deal of minutes including the entire third quarter. Going small after Christian was ejected, getting out rebounded 11-1 on that call going from 8 down to 18 down purely on rebounds. If u quit u should resign, I know he has to feed his family but that was piss poor. quitting on the kids is un acceptable. I lost ALL respect for Lee tonight.

The kp coach did one heck of a job, no true talent but they do exactly what he says and it works, great job kp.
[/quote]You get what you pay for. Central and Ozen both wanted Joubert for nothing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83