Beaumont Ozen vs. Manvel Game Thread/Ozen wins 71-61!

WOSgrad

I think Ozen did an outstanding job of taking Manvel out of their game and rattling the two young underclassmen stars for Manvel.  Manvel sure did not help themselves with all the missed free throws and layups either....but again, I think Ozen's pressure just contributed to that.

Dont think BH has a prayer tomorrow...they should just go ahead and give the trophy to The O.
;D ;)

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="1185440" timestamp="1330150517"]
So proud of these young ladies probably the second biggest win of the season (besides the clear springs game) can anyone give any insight on this one and I know barbers hill vs ozen has been a very anticipated game this whole yr does barbers hill have a chance?
[/quote]
"Does Barbers Hill have a chance?"  Pretty sure they will show up at the Campbell Center at 1 pm... You bet they have a chance!  ;)

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="1185440" timestamp="1330150517"]
So proud of these young ladies probably the second biggest win of the season (besides the clear springs game) can anyone give any insight on this one and I know barbers hill vs ozen has been a very anticipated game this whole yr [b]does barbers hill have a chance?[/b][/quote]

This is one of those questions that I bet you wish you could take back ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1186677" timestamp="1330358626"]
[quote author=ozensfinest link=topic=96576.msg1185440#msg1185440 date=1330150517]
So proud of these young ladies probably the second biggest win of the season (besides the clear springs game) can anyone give any insight on this one and I know barbers hill vs ozen has been a very anticipated game this whole yr [b]does barbers hill have a chance?[/b][/quote]

This is one of those questions that I bet you wish you could take back ;)
[/quote]

Na not at all...I honestly believe that BH caught Ozen on a bad day you and I both know that Ozen is the better team...but on the other hand congrats cause BH came to play Ozen didn't simple as that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder