21-3a predictions...your opinion

jdawg03

Silsbee seems to be struggling this year (3-4)' date=' any reason for the Tigers woes?[/quote']

Well let's see, there four losses have come against state ranked Kountze and Ozen, and their other losses came in last week's James White tourney to Miburn Academy and 4A Longview. The losses to Kountze and Ozen were probably expected, especially with the Tigers still in the football playoffs at that time. Silsbee only suited up 7 players for those games, 6 were still playing football. The 10 point loss to Longview wasn't too bad a loss, but the Tigers could have played better. The loss to Milburn is the one that stings the most. Silsbee should never lose to that team, they had a bad first quarter in that game. Silsbee lost the game 76-72, but were out scored in the first quarter 24-10, had to battle up hill the rest of the way.

I think the Tigers will be hitting on all cylinders by the time district rolls along.

• 2 weeks later...

1. HJ all da way

2. Silsbee they were struggling but came wit a tourney win in OF

3. WOS they are not the highlighted team

after what i have seen i think HJ and WOS will split the title, i think WOS will get the win next go around. But if it doesnt happen they will both represent well and hopefully meet again down the road in playoffs. Third place i think is a throwup. Orangefield will give a good fight, but silsbee will come away with it. Good Luck to all teams though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder