*HAMSHIRE-FANNETT @ #2 SILSBEE Broadcast*/SILSBEE WINS 64-57!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="utfan06" post="1173939" timestamp="1328669163"]
Silsbee looks to be inconsistent ... better change before playoffs or they won't make much a run..
[/quote]How are they inconsistent? This was [b]one[/b] bad game, and other than missing about a thousand shots from point blank range they did not play all that bad. The shots just were not falling tonight.  HF played a very good game with few mistakes. I can them beating WOS again.

My hats off to HF tonight.  They played a good game.  The Tigers definitely came in unfocused and thinking they had an easy night.  HF proved otherwise.  We definitely missed many point blank shots some contested some not so much.  We started off shooting the three ball pretty well not sure what the final stats were but that wasn't so bad.  The Tigers looked like they just weren't in the game,  during breaks standing around with their hands on their hips and just not a typical Tiger demeanor.  Definitely a lot better to have this night now than in  a couple weeks.  We have to come to play every night and not take anyone forgranted or the season will end sooner than necessary. 

Score by quarters

1          2            3            4          tot
Hamshire-Fannett    12        10          22            13          57
Silsbee                  22          12          15          15          64

FT %

HF            7/14      50%
SIL          6/11      54%

3 point %

HF            2/13        15%
SIL          5/16        34%

Rebounds

HF              44
SIL              30

Turnovers

HF              22
SIL              18

Individual scoring

Hamshire-Fannett

Cameron Malveaux            26 (19 rebounds, 7 block shots!!!)
Caleb Broussard              14
Darius Riley                      7
Kevin Carmon                    4
Travis Appling                  4
Jordan Brown                    2

Silsbee

Kelton Gaines                  15 (4 of 7 three pointers)
Donti Wilson                    15
Chris Elam                        14 (12 in 1st half)
Patrick Reed                      9 (10 rebounds)
Jordan Holmes                    6 (0 for 5 three pointers)
Jake Dobbins                      3 (9 rebounds)
Zayon Jackson                  2

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1174333" timestamp="1328716398"]
So it looks like Silsbee and HJ will be co champs. Will they coin flip or playoff? HF WILL be a playoff team this year. Sounds like they are a program on the rise in SETX. Move those Hunters kids back and they will win 21-3A lol
[/quote]

My guess is that the two coaches will have opposing opinions on how to handle the tie.  If that is the case there will be a coin flip to determine whether there is another coin flip or a playoff.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1174346" timestamp="1328717388"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=95544.msg1174333#msg1174333 date=1328716398]
So it looks like Silsbee and HJ will be co champs. Will they coin flip or playoff? HF WILL be a playoff team this year. Sounds like they are a program on the rise in SETX. Move those Hunters kids back and they will win 21-3A lol
[/quote]

My guess is that the two coaches will have opposing opinions on how to handle the tie.  If that is the case there will be a coin flip to determine whether there is another coin flip or a playoff.
[/quote]

That is incorrect Stevie.  If one coach wants to play it off, then they play or the other coach has to concede!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1174350" timestamp="1328717553"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=95544.msg1174346#msg1174346 date=1328717388]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=95544.msg1174333#msg1174333 date=1328716398]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That is incorrect Stevie.  [b]If one coach wants to play it off, then they play or the other coach has to concede!!![/b]
[/quote]

Not from what I learned last night. There could be a flip to decide what they do.

Guest speechless
check the district minutes

always has been that way

if one team wants to play then the team that doesn't want to play has a choice....either play or concede...no flipping if one team wants to play

[quote name="stevenash" post="1174511" timestamp="1328729518"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=95544.msg1174505#msg1174505 date=1328728646]
What staff is trying to not play? Second place really wouldn't be that bad considering how good the entire region is anyway.
[/quote]

We wont know officially for a week or two, but I will give you two guesses.
[/quote]

I heard it was someone from your side of the mountain. Since there are only 2 district games left, I should be able to find out by next Wednesday I hope. I'd flip the coin!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83