OZEN HIGH SCHOOL IS PLAYING IN COWBOY STADIUM NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!

payne52

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1176929" timestamp="1329141761"]
Where did the Barbers Hill locker room thing come from?
[/quote]
After Ozen handed Barbers Hill that loss "somebody" decided to spread a rumor that Ozen's players tore up BH's fieldhouse. An article by someone associated with BH in some kind of way was written but it was all a lie. Some people can't accept defeat as easily as others so they look for other ways to bring the kids down. People are quick to jump on the bandwagon of any kind. From what I've been told, BH's coach confirmed that the locker room was left no differently than it had been in previous games, with nothing out of the ordinary. Now if anybody has proof other than an article or he say/she say then that's different but I haven't seen any.

[quote name="uandme08" post="1176935" timestamp="1329142667"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=95344.msg1176929#msg1176929 date=1329141761]
[/quote]
After Ozen handed Barbers Hill that loss "somebody" decided to spread a rumor that Ozen's players tore up BH's fieldhouse. An article by someone associated with BH in some kind of way was written but it was all a lie. Some people can't accept defeat as easily as others so they look for other ways to bring the kids down. People are quick to jump on the bandwagon of any kind. From what I've been told, BH's coach confirmed that the locker room was left no differently than it had been in previous games, with nothing out of the ordinary. Now if anybody has proof other than an article or he say/she say then that's different but I haven't seen any.
[/quote]There is no proof because id didn't happen.

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1176929" timestamp="1329141761"]
[/quote]

Some scandal sheet which usually sets its sights on the city fathers in Nederland and possesses the quality of which makes the "articles" in The National Enquirer look like Pulitzer Prize winning pieces, decided to turn its attention to the Ozen football team by claiming that they had trashed the Barbers Hill locker room after their bi-district game.  No credible news source or official ever confirmed their story.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder