Give us your Top 10

[quote name="footballfan1135" post="1167412" timestamp="1327762724"]
menard hurt his shoulder in the playoff football game and had to have surgery
[/quote]

He should be back for district.  That is a big loss for the Cards.  He may be the best power hitter in the area.  Hopefully he will get back to 100% in time to make a playoff run.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Allen Gamble" post="1167590" timestamp="1327802671"]
What does silsbee have that puts them on this list
[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing and read about their success last year. Went three deep and lost to LaGrange right?

[quote name="beechnut" post="1167608" timestamp="1327805656"]
[quote author=Allen Gamble link=topic=94949.msg1167590#msg1167590 date=1327802671]
[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing and read about their success last year. Went three deep and lost to LaGrange right?
[/quote]They also have a couple college commits

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1167599" timestamp="1327803781"]
[quote author=Allen Gamble link=topic=94949.msg1167590#msg1167590 date=1327802671]
[/quote]

Shhhhhhhh.... it's a secret.
[/quote]

Yeah.......we don't even know.  ;)

I think this could be a great year for setx baseball. There are several team that could be playing deep into the playoffs. But these are my 2cents heading in.

1. Bridge City-Just loaded with talent and experience
2. Nederland-pitching, pitching, and uh more pitching
3. Barbers Hill-looks like the new coach is ready to get the most out of the talent rich program
4. PNG-Loads of talent moving up to fill the wholes left from graduation. Will suprise lots of folks
5. Jasper-Return almost all from last year. Expect these guys to play deep.
6. GCM-Must find a way to replace Jacobs, but still have plenty of pitching
7. Livingston-one elite arm. if they can add to that they could move up fast
8. LCM-lots of wholes to fill in the top of the lineup, but they always seem to find a way
9. Vidor-will be young but talented. need to gell early and then will compete with LCM for 4th
10. Sislbee-Have more returning than people realize. Already signed 2 seniors.

Ozen-my sleeper pick in 20-4a to make the playoffs. If anyone stumbles Ozen will be there to take their place. I really like some of their players this year. Depth is always a problem though.

[quote name="espn2" post="1168062" timestamp="1327936214"]
I think this could be a great year for setx baseball. There are several team that could be playing deep into the playoffs. But these are my 2cents heading in.

3. Barbers Hill-looks like the new coach is ready to get the most out of the talent rich program
4. PNG-Loads of talent moving up to fill the wholes left from graduation. Will suprise lots of folks
8. LCM-lots of wholes to fill in the top of the lineup, but they always seem to find a way
9. Vidor-will be young but talented. need to gell early and then will compete with LCM for 4th

Ozen-my sleeper pick in 20-4a to make the playoffs. If anyone stumbles Ozen will be there to take their place. I really like some of their players this year. Depth is always a problem though.
[/quote]Livingston has 2 all-district pitchers returning also

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="espn2" post="1168062" timestamp="1327936214"]

[/quote]

Nice list. I would move BH to #1 and move BC to #2 and Ned to #3.

Not sold on PNG in the Top 5. Possibly #10 and move the others up a slot.

IMO                                                                                                                            1. Bridge city 2. Barbers Hill 3.GCM 4.LCM 5.Nederland 6. Livingston 7.Jasper 8.Silsbee 9. PN-G 10.Vidor. we will see!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86