PN-G suing turf provider

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1166880" timestamp="1327688849"]
[quote author=PhatMack19 link=topic=94928.msg1166867#msg1166867 date=1327687301]
I believe the field is off limits as well as the track, because of some vandalism in the past.  They could cover it during the summer if need be.
[/quote]

It was for about a year, but I had heard they opened it back up to the public.

I also know there used to be some ultimate frisbee games on the field during the summers (I think YoungLife sponsored them).
[/quote]

I am almost positive that it is closed to the public again.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1166867" timestamp="1327687301"]
I believe the field is off limits as well as the track, because of some vandalism in the past.  They could cover it during the summer if need be.
[/quote]

Unless there was a stipulation in the warranty or a written recommendation from the manufacturer or installer then not covering it would not be an issue.

$1 MILLION DOLLARS FOR TURF U HAVE TO COVER UP & LIMIT ACTIVITIES ON ? COME ON MAN! THATS BULL! TURF COMPANY NEEDS TO STAND BY THERE PRODUCT WARRANTY

*Mod Warning - No profanity and lay off the caps lock! * 

[quote name="7mary3" post="1167501" timestamp="1327781591"]
I'm pretty sure Jerry Jones will be suing, seeing how their turf is keeping them from winning games as well..... 8)
[/quote]

Preventing us from winning? We're 14-5 at the new stadium and 14-2 since Faircloth hired on. The turf's not preventing us from winning.

[quote name="purpleeagle" post="1168086" timestamp="1327939006"]
We don't have that problem at Newton. We just grow some more.
Makes me wonder if some of the real good stadiums( like Butch, Lamar, Center, etc)will stop letting other playoff teams use their stadium.
[/quote]

Doubtful. One of the reasons that these folks went with field turf was to allow for more use.  Overuse is not the problem at The Reservation as I don't remember any playoff games being played there since the turf was put in.

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1170120" timestamp="1328173923"]
Biggest fear if the field gets replaced........PURPLE turf!
[/quote]

I can't see that happening personally I wouldn't like it.  It would be like that college team that has the blue turf.  Is it blue that I am thinking of?  I can't remember but it is ugly no matter what color it is.

Yeah the PNG needs to go and something more exciting needs to go there.  Never liked the boring PNG in the middle of the field. 

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="1170203" timestamp="1328192490"]
[quote author=ShlyKBMT link=topic=94928.msg1170120#msg1170120 date=1328173923]
[/quote]

I can't see that happening personally I wouldn't like it. [b] It would be like that college team that has the blue turf.  Is it blue that I am thinking of?[/b]  I can't remember but it is ugly no matter what color it is.

Yeah the PNG needs to go and something more exciting needs to go there.  Never liked the boring PNG in the middle of the field.
[/quote]

Boise State
[url=http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/fls/9900/images/facilities/new_turf.jpg]http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/fls/9900/images/facilities/new_turf.jpg[/url]

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1170209" timestamp="1328192723"]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=94928.msg1170203#msg1170203 date=1328192490]
[quote author=ShlyKBMT link=topic=94928.msg1170120#msg1170120 date=1328173923]
[/quote]

I can't see that happening personally I wouldn't like it. [b] It would be like that college team that has the blue turf.  Is it blue that I am thinking of?[/b]  I can't remember but it is ugly no matter what color it is.

[/quote]

Boise State
[url=http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/fls/9900/images/facilities/new_turf.jpg]http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/fls/9900/images/facilities/new_turf.jpg[/url]
[/quote]

That is it and it is ugly.

[quote name="mat" post="1170322" timestamp="1328196301"]
I heard that PNG was originally going for purple turf but had to scale back the contruction cost
[/quote]

So glad they did because I love me some purple but that would have been way too much especially with our purple home game uniforms.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1170460" timestamp="1328205058"]
Most Nederland fan including me generally vomit at the sight of purple.  Not sure ya'll would want that all over your new field. ;D
[/quote]

That is what I am saying I love purple but that is just too much.  Trust me I know all about those Nederland fans like yourself who don't like the AWESOME color [b][color=purple]PURPLE.[/color][/b]  I have some Bulldog family members.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder