*#1 SILSBEE @ #10 HAMSHIRE-FANNETT Broadcast*/SILSBEE WINS 96-57!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dawg13" post="1163832" timestamp="1327125296"]
Too quick and to fast is a cop out and  a excuse just a better coached team  is a reality.play man anyday and get beat,hide behind zone and get whipped .if a player can't play man defense  defense he show can't play .zone takes decisipline and hustle to play it effectively and we did not do that.
[/quote]

And where were you complaining about all this when the team was doing all that winning? Pretty sure the philosophy hasn't changed, just the competition. May want to add that into your little formula of explanation there hoss. But many know you've been sitting on your hands just waiting for this opportunity so flame away. ::)

...BTW, glad to see your caps lock isn't stuck anymore.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1163920" timestamp="1327160560"]
HF community won't be sharing dinner today! WOW! Told buddy to flame out.
[/quote]

Just comical to me that he was against the coaching move in the beginning (which is fine because that's how he feels) but he sure went quiet while everything was going well. Guess he was liking the coaching? Now they lost a district game and look what happens...it's one game and it was against very good competition. guess he would have rather them run man and got beat 125-57 instead of 96-57... That's all I can figure.

[quote name="horndawg" post="1163929" timestamp="1327161534"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=94551.msg1163920#msg1163920 date=1327160560]
HF community won't be sharing dinner today! WOW! Told buddy to flame out.
[/quote]

Just comical to me that he was against the coaching move in the beginning (which is fine because that's how he feels) but he sure went quiet while everything was going well. Guess he was liking the coaching? Now they lost a district game and look what happens...it's one game and it was against very good competition. guess he would have rather them run man and got beat 125-57 instead of 96-57... That's all I can figure.
[/quote]

I agree. Silsbee may win by larger margin had HF gone man defense.

dawg13 stays quiet after team goes 18-7, 2-0 in district (15-4 under Coach Neal who was moved up from 8th grade coach), but they get beat by what was clearly a superior team and out comes the coach bashing.

Three coaches now since dawg13 has a vested interest in team ;), and yet none of them are good enough when they lose.

Clearly Hamshire-Fannett would be better off without the likes of the dawg13's of the world. ;)

HF didn't lose on the defensive end. They lost on the offensive end. At times they did a great job breaking the press, but when they didn't Silsbee went on runs causing turnovers. That was the difference in the game. 11 for Silsbee was the only 3 point threat last night and you can't expect a kid to go 5-6 or 6-7, whichever it was. Good defensive gameplan going into the game knowing that HF could contest shots, and out rebound Silsbee.

Coaching? Come on, man...IT WAS A 40 point blowout win by a better team!  :o....Coach K from Duke could not have been on that sideline and done much better with that team last night! Come on guys! Think LOGICALLY here... ::)....This poor guy (Coach Neal) was pulled up from the junior high and thrown into the fire, and honestly hasn't done a bad job, considering...Give him a break! GOODNESS! ::)

[quote name="dawg13" post="1163965" timestamp="1327166619"]
Man if you know me.I do not have to hide behind no keyboard I'm not a scholar.I know coach Neil ,and he should know how I feel .I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YALL THINK OF ME.I CARE ABOUT THE KIDS AND THEY RESPECT MY OPINION AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.
[/quote]

So the kids told you that they should have been in a man defense?  That's what I'm gathering from your respect statement. If not, pray tell.

That's right it is about those kids, and being an alumnus I wish nothing except for them to succeed, but Having an opinion is one thing (stating that maybe they could have tried man) and saying the loss is all the coaches fault is not having an opinion, that's considered being bitter.

You're not hiding behind a keyboard? How are you posting in this forum then?  ???

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="dawg13" post="1164144" timestamp="1327236657"]
Man you people will never understand.MY only concern is the kids when you care for them like I care ,then we can talk.other than that enuff said I'm going to always be me.
[/quote]
Just pure as the driven snow, huh dawg? ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124