High school basketball players brutally beaten for Tebowing

they weren't brutally beaten for Tebowing, they were brutally beaten for rubbing in a win while on the court.  i don't think the kids intended to do so, and i do think the fans overreacted, but nobody likes it when the opposing team shows up their team, even if it's just perceived.  Heck, every time HJ beats Cleveland in the playoffs, Cleveland fans try to fight them in the parking lot, and HJ doesn't even show them up.

[quote name="Englebert" post="1161574" timestamp="1326828548"]
"High school players brutally beaten for showing up other team" won't sell as many papers as the headline "High school players brutally beaten for Tebowing".
[/quote]

ding ding ding.  we have a winner.

[quote name="Englebert" post="1161574" timestamp="1326828548"]
"High school players brutally beaten for showing up other team" won't sell as many papers as the headline "High school players brutally beaten for Tebowing".
[/quote]

took the words right out of my mouth. the media did their job with a very convincing title. the kids were beat up for showing up the other team apparently during the game and not afterwards.

just another stab at Tebow by some redneck gazette in SC. poor Tebow, can't do nothing right in the media's eye lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder