Bad News For HJ Tonite

[quote name="2-2-1" post="1159178" timestamp="1326478438"]
To be quite honest I can't wait for this game to be over with. This forum is becoming nothing but HJ and Silsbee, and it's getting rather annoying. I can't wait to see the game but I'll be glad when it's over too.
[/quote]

Have you given any thought to simply not reading the posts that involve Silsbee and HJ?  What are you going to do when they meet for the second time at the end of the month?

[quote name="stevenash" post="1159190" timestamp="1326479517"]
[quote author=2-2-1 link=topic=94180.msg1159178#msg1159178 date=1326478438]
To be quite honest I can't wait for this game to be over with. This forum is becoming nothing but HJ and Silsbee, and it's getting rather annoying. I can't wait to see the game but I'll be glad when it's over too.
[/quote]

[b]Have you given any thought to simply not reading the posts that involve Silsbee and HJ?  What are you going to do when they meet for the second time at the end of the month?[/b][/quote]

was going to make this point, plus the point that the 2-3 Silsbee/HJ games and the HJ/Silsbee rivalry bring as much traffic to the basketball forum each day in the week leading up to their games as most local programs bring to the forum in the entire season.  if you want to talk about something else, start a topic about something else.  and if nobody replies, you can come back and read this thread some more.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1159164" timestamp="1326476989"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=94180.msg1159146#msg1159146 date=1326474130]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=94180.msg1159058#msg1159058 date=1326466935]
No close games.  The victory over Kingwood Park (who recently beat a ranked 4-a team) was, I think, 9 points.  Hmmm- I wonder why their winning margins are usually not small- Oh, yes, thats it- its the schedule - But I was thinking that when you beat Nederland, Central, Kingwood Park and Jacksonville, you have ostensibly beaten everyone they have beaten?
[/quote]Kingwood Park barely beat St.Pius. Have you seen St.Pius' team? Yeah they boast some hyped up players on that team bur no major team.

Jacksonville beat Lufkin by a few. Lufkin is athletic with football players, not basketball type players. Lufkin has no guards and no real bigs. I still stand by my prediction ;)
[/quote]

Nice try.  Kingwood Park beat 4-a ranked Humble and Jacksonville beat (at the time) #1 3-a ranked Mexia by 25.  You  had better pray that HJ loses because if they don't, you won't hear the end of it.
[/quote]Yada! Yada! Yada! Had a friend call me the other night with a player at Humble. You know its all about how teams match up against each other. Like you said yourself, "at that time." ;D :D  Man, I must like living on the edge calling out HJ like this 8)

[quote name="2-2-1" post="1159178" timestamp="1326478438"]
[/quote]Don't you realize that, immediately after this game is over, Stevenash will start a new thread regarding the 504 hours until the next HJ-Silsbee game?

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1159043" timestamp="1326465993"]
After careful analysis and a little *homeboy* research, sorry to say (for HJ fans) HJ will not win tonite. Not that I am saying I want HJ to lose. But here are my reasons why HJ will probably lose tonite:

A. HJ has not had a close game all year. Are they really that good or as some suspect, a light schedule to rest those track weary legs. Will HJ go into panic mode when this game is close?

B. Silsbee has been in the trenches all year long. Knows how to play in tight games. Has played in several big games already this year.

Silsbee wins this one tonite. ;)
[/quote]Lets see now:

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1160019" timestamp="1326572999"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=94180.msg1159043#msg1159043 date=1326465993]
After careful analysis and a little *homeboy* research, sorry to say (for HJ fans) HJ will not win tonite. Not that I am saying I want HJ to lose. But here are my reasons why HJ will probably lose tonite:

A. HJ has not had a close game all year. Are they really that good or as some suspect, a light schedule to rest those track weary legs. Will HJ go into panic mode when this game is close?

B. Silsbee has been in the trenches all year long. Knows how to play in tight games. Has played in several big games already this year.

[/quote]Lets see now:
[/quote]

Guru! Everyone bow to the Guru! ;) ;D

I did predict Silsbee to win 63-60, didn't miss the score by much. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1160021" timestamp="1326573130"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=94180.msg1160019#msg1160019 date=1326572999]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=94180.msg1159043#msg1159043 date=1326465993]

[/quote]Lets see now:
[/quote]

Guru! Everyone bow to the Guru! ;) ;D

I did predict Silsbee to win 63-60, didn't miss the score by much. ;)
[/quote]Ah-hhhh! That felt good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476