Alumni Mid-County Madness - Ned vs. PNG Pre-Registration

bigtexn

[img]http://southeasttexasads.com/alumnimcm/images/mcm-LG.jpg[/img]

Alright Nederland/PNG alumni...
Wanna play football? REAL football?
Check out the site...Pre-register now...Spread the word...

Alumni Mid-County Madness 2012
http://www.southeasttexasads.com/alumnimcm/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alumni-Mid-County-Madness/299144840136627?ref=tck

[quote name="NDNation" post="1159029" timestamp="1326464616"]
My Husband says "Sign me up!"....his shoulder still hurts from when he played fullback for PNG in the 90's...this is not a good idea ;D
[/quote]

Tell him to visit the site and pre-register!  We've got to get enough sign-ups to make it happen.  Official registration will begin sometime in Feb, but pre-registering will allow us to contact everyone when official registration starts, and to make sure we have enough people to play.  Currently, we have about 15 from Nederland and only 3 from Port Neches, so spread the word!

[url=http://www.southeasttexasads.com/alumnimcm/]www.southeasttexasads.com/alumnimcm/[/url]

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="bigtexn" post="1159046" timestamp="1326466282"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=93983.msg1159029#msg1159029 date=1326464616]
My Husband says "Sign me up!"....his shoulder still hurts from when he played fullback for PNG in the 90's...this is not a good idea ;D
[/quote]

Tell him to visit the site and pre-register!  We've got to get enough sign-ups to make it happen.  Official registration will begin sometime in Feb, but pre-registering will allow us to contact everyone when official registration starts, and to make sure we have enough people to play.  Currently, we have about 15 from Nederland and only 3 from Port Neches, so spread the word!

[url=http://www.southeasttexasads.com/alumnimcm/]www.southeasttexasads.com/alumnimcm/[/url]
[/quote]
It's none of my business but that's never stopped me before  :D but this sounds like a guaranteed orthopedic bonanza! ::)

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1159059" timestamp="1326466992"]
It's none of my business but that's never stopped me before  :D but this sounds like a guaranteed orthopedic bonanza! ::)
[/quote]

To be a doctor in Mid-County right now.... ;D

How about an alumni band? Or possibly a car with a really big stereo and a recording of Cherokee? ;D

Someone call Kyle Aguillard sp?      Run that play to the back corner of the end zone every chance we get. ( you know the one where he pushes off  ;D ;D)

I'm thinking that there will be plenty of people who will volunteer to play line. 'Is it okay if I just stand here and hit someone, you mean I don't have to run. We are running a spread where we dont have to get down in a 3 pt stance. I'm good'

Xaphoon,
you don't even need to have played in high school.  basically, anyone who graduated from the school is eligible to play.  But, to keep it a good game, they would like you to at least play something you played in high school.  I mean, they don't exactly want 10 guys who played line to say they want to play quarterback :-*

Check out the new link at
www.AlumniMidCountyMadness.com

[quote name="bigtexn" post="1164568" timestamp="1327337789"]
Xaphoon,
you don't even need to have played in high school.  basically, anyone who graduated from the school is eligible to play.  But, to keep it a good game, they would like you to at least play something you played in high school.  I mean, they don't exactly want 10 guys who played line to say they want to play quarterback :-*

[/quote]

So, if that's the case, we could just go find all the players that graduated last year and put them on the field against the old guys? ;D

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1165008" timestamp="1327420116"]
[quote author=bigtexn link=topic=93983.msg1164568#msg1164568 date=1327337789]
Xaphoon,

[/quote]

So, if that's the case, we could just go find all the players that graduated last year and put them on the field against the old guys? ;D
[/quote]

lol  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder