Nederland boys athletics

Razor

It just occured to me that at this point in time, Nederland's boys are the reigning district champs in football, basketball, baseball, and track...pretty impressive feat for this district and I think a sign of a very well run athletic department

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1155894" timestamp="1325949069"]
Track was like a gun being aimed at night.  It was bound to happen at least once.  Basketball?  Graduation hurt you guys.  Football?  Im not at liability to talk about that right now...  ;D. Baseball and socker tennis or whatever else?  Who cares!  ;D
[/quote]

I dont think Soulja cares about soccer on apart he cant even spell it right hahaha
And does central even have a baseball team?

[quote name="navydawg31" post="1156053" timestamp="1325972919"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93893.msg1155894#msg1155894 date=1325949069]
Track was like a gun being aimed at night.  It was bound to happen at least once.  Basketball?  Graduation hurt you guys.  Football?  Im not at liability to talk about that right now...  ;D. Baseball and socker tennis or whatever else?  Who cares!  ;D
[/quote]

I dont think Soulja cares about soccer on apart he cant even spell it right hahaha
[/quote]Simple typo from typing on the cell phone.  And yes, Central has a baseball team.  They've sucked for as far as I can remember.  They will probably suck again next baseball season.

By the way, there's no excuse for bad puncuation as indicated in your first sentence.  Touche.  ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1156130" timestamp="1325986107"]
[quote author=navydawg31 link=topic=93893.msg1156053#msg1156053 date=1325972919]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93893.msg1155894#msg1155894 date=1325949069]
[/quote]

[/quote]Simple typo from typing on the cell phone.  And yes, Central has a baseball team.  They've sucked for as far as I can remember.  They will probably suck again next baseball season.

By the way, there's no excuse for bad puncuation as indicated in your first sentence.  Touche.  ;)
[/quote]

Soulja i just had to give you a hard time, there's not to many chances i get. you going to the big game coming up?

Boys track for NHS won district in 97 and 98.They have finished second at least four times since then.Nederland won the 2010 meet by 40 points. A very good program. Not a shot in the dark!Now Central winning district in baseball would surely be a shot in the dark.By the way 40 points is a good ole fashioned one in track and field.

Pretty sure Ned won district in soccer (or socker  ;) ) too, no? I know we won district for about 20 years in a row. In 1989 and 1990, Central had a good soccer team. Not sure if they are any good now??

5 years ago, Ned didn't care much about basketball. Why? Because we were not good.

If track (or basketball) was a fluke last year, then football was too, since this was our 1st district title in 45 years or so.

BTW-We've won as many track titles in the last 15 years than basketball and football combined over the past 55 years....WOW! Hard to believe.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa