**HJ vs CORSICANA Broadcast**/HARDIN-JEFFERSON WINS 74-47!

Lazeek

Semi-Final time at the East Chambers Classic will have the #1 3A Hardin-Jefferson Hawks taking on the Corsicana Tigers at 9:30am from Winnie.  Hawks have moved to 23-0 on the season, and are the #1 team in the SETX Big School Dirty Dozen Rankings.  Winner will advance to take on the winner of the LC-M/East Chambers game which will take place right before the HJ/Corsicana game.

Follow the LIVE action right here on the SETXSports Network with Rob Lietzke and Robb Starr.

http://www.setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/74-hardin-jefferson-basketball/1371-hardin-jefferson-vs-kountze-basketball-fri-7-pm

HJ Game Sponsors:

Mike Roby Insurance
Star Graphics
Raquel West Attorney at Law
Liberty Golf Cars of Beaumont

This team just keeps doing it day in and day out.  Night in and night out.  6 games in 2 days, 5 games in 1 day, it dont' matter.  They don't get tired, they take care of business.  Silsbee will have to bring it like they've never brought it before to keep up with these high flying Hawks. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1152490" timestamp="1325262362"]
This team just keeps doing it day in and day out.  Night in and night out.  6 games in 2 days, 5 games in 1 day, it dont' matter.  They don't get tired, they take care of business.  Silsbee will have to bring it like they've never brought it before to keep up with these high flying Hawks.
[/quote]

I don't think Silsbee gets tired either. Rebounding and free throw shooting is my concern with Silsbee.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1152606" timestamp="1325280648"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93552.msg1152490#msg1152490 date=1325262362]
[/quote]

I don't think Silsbee gets tired either. Rebounding and free throw shooting is my concern with Silsbee.
[/quote]Yeah, there have been a couple of times in the past few years that Silsbee was overwhelmingly considered better than HJ and HJ had to bring their "A" game against Silsbee.  Those were some incredible games.

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="1152624" timestamp="1325283045"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=93552.msg1152606#msg1152606 date=1325280648]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93552.msg1152490#msg1152490 date=1325262362]
[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah, there have been a couple of times in the past few years that Silsbee was overwhelmingly considered better than HJ and HJ had to bring their "A" game against Silsbee.  Those were some incredible games.
[/quote]

And this year is no different.  BOTH teams better bring their "A" Game!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed