Comment about Silsbee

BADSANTA

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1154250" timestamp="1325691055"]
BMRM I think it's hard for you to understand that I truly honestly like you. You seem like your a decent creature of nature. I just don't know why you seem to like to call me out. I hope in the deep down corners of my bones that Silsbee beats HJ so I can personally walk over to you and say "IN THE FACE"!
[/quote]

I don't call anybody out - just wanna know why one day you have HJ as the clear cut favorite in 3A & then the next day you have Silsbee wiping the floor with 'em? 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BigDaddy00" post="1154531" timestamp="1325727212"]
Silsbee will play H J close this game is gonna be close regardless of which team has the edge it just seems like all players from both teams step up big when these two play .. its gonna be a good game to watch for sure
[/quote]

Absolutely!!!  These games are always close regardless of who is favored.

[quote name="bmrm" post="1154593" timestamp="1325735594"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=93543.msg1154516#msg1154516 date=1325725397]
[img]http://rlv.zcache.com/im_bipolar_tshirt-p235129827768761479zvkfp_400.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

HA!  Or just one that likes to stir the pot!
[/quote]

No said I HOPE SILSBEE beats HJ. Never said they will. I dont think you read the entire post. I still hope they do so I can proudly telll you and ALL HJ fans "IN D FACE"!

Let's not forget that YOU, BS, will have nothing to do with either game. The Silsbee players can throw it in HJ's face, but not the Silsbee fans who have no bearing on the game whatsoever. You may be able to say you predicted the outcome, but the players are the one's with the bragging rights, not an illiterate guy who hides behind a screen name.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1154968" timestamp="1325798208"]
I don't hid behind a screen name. Ive meet Aggie, Poppabear, SteveNash, and Lazeek at a few games last year. I guess the only way for me to have impact on the game is to ask the [b]Silsbee players to wear their football jerseys in the basketball game[/b].
[/quote]

Funny you make that statement. This year the basketball team is mostly football players as compared to what the Tiger teams have been in the past. Of the 12 varsity players, 9 played football. Three starters (Gaines, Elam and Holmes) with Reed, Brydson, Barnes, and Scott being 4 of the 5 off the bench rotation. Only Wilson, Dobbins(starters) and Jackson did not play football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder